Purell Advanced Hand Sanitzer

Purell Advanced Hand Sanitzer Reviews

Ranked #348 out of 619 in Misc

March 02, 2017

Hand sanitizer is a must have in any household. I personally don't really like scented ones (aloe is okay) so I usually stick with plain Purell. It kills bacteria on your hands and I also buy the travel size and carry it in my bag. It's effective during flu season, after riding public transportation, using public library computer (have you seen those greasy keyboards?) and so much more. I buy a big bottle of it and it lasts for a really long time. Although hand sanitizers usually have an expiration date labelled on the bottle, since it is composed of mostly ethyl alcohol, it really only lose a tiny bit of its effectiveness so you can still use it beyond the date.

February 27, 2017

It's low cost and a great way to sanitize your hands. I usually keep a pump bottle on my vanity ready for me to use before applying makeup so I know my hands are clean before touching my face. I also keep a small travel sized one in my bag if I am in desperate need when I'm out and about but can't wash my hands.

June 14, 2016

As a health care professional hand sanitizer is important to me. Purell works wonderfully and offer many different scents. It doesn't irritate my skin and gives me protection when I can't wash my hands.

April 05, 2016

This is the sanitizer that is provided for all staff at my workplace! Purell is a brand I can trust to safely and effectively kill germs, bacteria, and even remove dirt from hands. The extensive availability means I can pick up a bottle, jug, or on-the-go bottle almost anywhere I shop and for a reasonable price - even at the dollar store! I will continue to use Purell as my main source of skin sanitation! I love the other products in the line as well, the scented and the Aloe Vera infused ones. Great product to keep around!

March 11, 2016

Our savior for cold and flu season. Came home with a preemie out of the NICU at the beginning of cold and flu season so this was a must. Bottles every three feet in the house! Lol. It is effective, does not have an overly perfume-y smell and didn't completely dry out my skin.

February 16, 2016

found this at Dollarama so obviously can't beat the price. I picked up the coconut beach siesta, it smells amazing and I know and trust Purell to work the way that it should. Great to have in my purse

October 01, 2015

This products gets used a lot in the cat rescue I voulenteer at and I always have some in my pruse,and back pack, with a busy grandson you always have to have it handy

October 01, 2015

does what it says ..sanitizes fast and smells very clean. leaves hands clean soft and non drying to the skin

September 30, 2015

Hospitals use Purcell so you know it must work
    Does disinfect bacteria and viruses
    Simple no fragranced simple and clear hand sanitizer
    Does it's job

And that's the truth

September 30, 2015

I work in a hospital and I use purell all day long. The advanced formula is not as drying on my hands.

Bbjack added a new review for
    Dove White Beauty Bar

Bellebelle15 added a new review for
    Ferrero Rocher

Ismael12 earned the Beauty Guru badge

sphereweb added a new review for
    AMERICAN CREW Fiber