1 review
Pureology Shampoo&Conditioner;Hydrate sample Reviews

Good - 0

October 16, 2019

Results in 1 use

It worked so well in my wavy hair in just one use. I have very thick& wavy hair which make it necessary to wash my hair daily or every other day. My hair is dry and colored with split ends and it always really needs good Shampoo& Conditioner. Pureolgy Shampoo/Cond is a great product that required just small size amount in your hand. The shampoo lathered up while I rubbed it through my hair&scalp;. Thankful I had only a sample of the product and it didn't require a lot. The conditioner worked through my hair easily. Was told to work you Cond from bottom,and it will work it's way through. Left it in for about 5 minutes or so. I towel dried my hair. Using Shampooing and Condition, it got it so soft. Even getting the tangles out. My hair was so healthy and shiny. Definitely a product I recommend to someone with colored or damage hair.