Purex Baby Liquid Laundry Detergent Reviews

Ultra purex baby detergent is a hypoallergenic, dermatologist-tested formula that’s extra gentle for your little one’s sensitive skin. it has a light fragrance that is appropriate for babies' clothes and leaves them smelling fresh and clean. Ultra purex baby detergent will not harm the flame resistance of sleepwear.

January 16, 2018
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Great for eczema

I have really extreme eczema and I found this detergent years ago when I washed my clothes at my sisters, who had kids, I've never had anything that worked so good before. I don't have kids but I buy this all the time

January 11, 2018

definitely would recommend to use this great product

This product is awsome it is very gentle on babies skin nice smell and leaves the clothes very clean very happy with it would definitely recomend to any new moms

January 05, 2018

bon odeur mais peu détachant

J'aodre l'oodeur formidable de ce produit. Ma fille n'a jamais fait de réaction cutanée avec ce produit. Le seul point faible est qu'il ne détache pas vraiment. Si le vêtements est très sale il faudra le prétraiter avant.

November 23, 2017

A gentle detergent for sensitive skin.

Having a son with eczema I always needed to use gentle detergents that wouldnt irritate his sensitive skin. Since purex is hypoallergenic, dermatologist tested and reasonably priced it was a brand I frequently used on his clothes and bedding. It is lightly scented and leaves clothes feeling soft and clean. If you have heavily soiled or stained clothes you might want to consider a pretreatment however for your everyday, average laundry this brand is efficient.

November 07, 2017

Perfect for the Newborn stage

I bought this to use on my newborns. I used it for a few months. It does not get out all messy poo stains - so I moved to a free/clear option when baby was a little older.

November 07, 2017

I would recommend this to every mommy and mommy to be.

We wanted to use something for our newborn that was dye free and fragrance free and good for sensitive skin. WeI had tried a few other that claimed to be the best and were expensive enough to believe they were. Then we found pure and it was affordable and worked wonders on our daughter. We even use it for our clothes and it's truly an amazing product.

October 20, 2017
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

my go to detergent

this detergent leaves your clothes smelling very nice with out an overpowering strong smell, I am very sensitive to most detergent's but this one doesn't bother me at all. makes your bed sheets smell like heaven!

October 09, 2017

Petit prix bon résultat

Meilleur savon pour bébé et ce à un prix modique . Ce compare au savon haute gamme. Je l'adore tout simplement et bebe aussi. Aucune réaction sur la peau de bebe

October 03, 2017

Purex Works great

I use Purex for my son who has sensitive skin. It works really good. My son has tried other brands but some cause reactions. Purex leaves clothes clean and fresh. Plus not having my child's skin react is a bonus.

October 03, 2017

Beautiful smell, great detergent

When we found out we were expecting a baby, we stocked up on Purex baby every time it went on sale. It often goes on for $1.99 for the 32 load bottle. This is an awesome price !

The smell is so beautiful. It smells just like that newborn smell.
    We wash all of our clothes in it since my sons been born, and still use it now 16 months later. It's gentle and he's never had a reaction to it.

The clothes stay fresh, smell great, and come out soft every time.
    I'm so happy with this product, and never want to stop using it.