Purity made simple 3-in-1 facial cleanser Reviews

Ranked #209 out of 1133 in Facial Cleansers

April 15, 2017

Although I was a little hesitant at first because of the big hype and buzz...

This cleanser turned me into a PHILOSOPHY believer.

It not only cleanses it removes makeup, tones and hydrate my skin! Making my morning and evening beauty routine not a tedious and arduous mess.

Its a little on the expensive side of things, but I still have not run out!

2.3/5

April 01, 2017

I have oily and acne prone skin so I figured this cleanser would be good for me, it made me breakout so bad!! It smells nice, has a good lather and makes your skin feel great right after but a day or 2 later I was crazy broken out. I tried it for a few weeks too giving it the benefit of the doubt but I'm not pleased with it :(

March 08, 2017

It is a bit more pricey then my regular skin care products but i decided to treat myself and splurge the last time i went to sephora. This cleanser is great. smells great, works great. I have no negative things to say about the product itself. Not as much information on the label as i would like to see. i am a huge fan of reading labels in the shower. the price is not really fantastic but i still worth it.. but hardly. There is probably a cleanser that works the same for lese the price... i just dont know what cleanser that is.

March 08, 2017

Although Philosophy's Purity One Step Cleanser has a ph of 5.5, I still think the price for this product is too high for what it actually does. I only got mine from last year's Sephora Black Friday deal but honestly, it does not live up to the hype that the Internet brags about. Yes it is gentle on the skin but it does not really remove makeup as effective as you double cleanse with an oil cleanser and another cleanser of your choice. I had trouble finishing my bottle because I only use it when I am extremely tired and I need to remove sunscreen out of my face (and not makeup). I would really consider another cleanser if you are on the fence of buying this item.

February 21, 2017

I have a big bottle of this and it does last a long time. I like it because it is 3 in 1. I use it remove my make up and I also use it to clean my face on days I do not wear makeup. One thing about this I didn't like at first was the smell. It does smell chemically, but you get used to it. I also found that it does not foam up very well. This cleanser works and does not dry out my skin. However, if I am wearing a lot of makeup, I find that it does not take all of it off and I do need to follow-up with another wash.

January 16, 2017

Purity made simple 3-in-1 facial cleanser is an all in one cleanse-tone-rejuvenate. I massage a little with water morning and evening. Gentle enough leaving my skin soft and feeling clean. No strong scent fragrance.
    On the bottle I love the inspirational poetry I can read to motivate my day. Make Philosophy Skin Care part of your daily beauty routine.

July 26, 2016

This is definitely one of the better cleansers I have tried. First of all, it feels extremely gentle on the skin, and leaves my skin feeling ultra soft after using it. Secondly, it is a 3-in-1 cleanser, so I save the time and money to use a makeup remover before cleansing my face. The only thing I would change is the packaging, since it doesn't seem very sanitary since a big bottle takes a while to finish and gets exposed to air.

March 02, 2016

This is great cleanser. It lasts FOREVER.
    I've been using it daily for a month, and I cake my makeup on pretty thick, and I've not even used half the bottle.
    It dries my skin SLIGHTLY, but cleansers always have.
    You can get it right on your eyeballs (if you want) and it doesn't sting at all.
    It takes some scrubbing to get all of my waterproof mascara off but it's a winner for me!

January 09, 2016

Amazing product, best makeup remover and cleanser in one. This product keeps my skin looking nice and glowing. Prevents me from breaking out compared to other cleansers. Very good at taking at my makeup off and sensitive near the eyes, ALso good for using with the clarisonic because it is very gente

January 06, 2016

This face cleanser is great for all skin types. I would definitely recommend this to anyone that wears make up on a daily basis and wants to skip a step of using a make up remover before cleansing. This cleaner breaks up make up like a dream and has a pleasant non-strong soap scent. I also love that you can buy multiple size bottles of this cleanser so you're not stuck with a high end price tag.