Pyrex 2 Cup Measuring Cup Reviews

November 04, 2017

Pyrex is the only way to go when it comes to kitchen bakeware, it has super thick glass and easy to read markings but sadly the markings do not last due to washing, rubs off. Measuring cup lasts many years. Easy to clean

September 28, 2017

A Kitchen Staple

Pyrex is always amazing when it comes to quality. The glassware holds up for years! The only downside is, the paint/markings do not. I prefer my Anchor measuring cup because the markings are part of the glass itself, so it can't rub off.

July 12, 2017

A must for your kitchen

I've had mine for many years and I prefer the 2 cup measuring cup to the 1 cup. It's a great brand and it is nice and sturdy. I use itvevery day and it still looks brand new.
    This is a great buy for people moving out on their own for the 1st time!

July 07, 2017

Amazing product

I have had this measuring cup for years. It's so durable and useful for using whether I'm cooking or baking. It's fantastic for when you need to measure boiling liquid as well, since it can withstand heat and it has a handle so you wont burn yourself when you need to pick it up.

June 21, 2017

Great product but mine broke

I loved having a 2 cup mesureing cup. I always used it for making pancake mix in cause it made it easy to pour onto the griddle. Sadly the measuring cup fell one day and broke but I'm hoping to get my replacement cup soon.

June 21, 2017

Je ne saurais m'en passer !

Je l'utilise surtout pour faire les recettes de desserts qui demande beaucoup plus de précisions. Parfois aussi pour des nouvelles recettes pour ensuite les modifier.
    Elle est confortable pour la main et pas trop lourde. De très bonnes qualité la tasse à mesurer de Pirex 2 tasses je la recommande, c'est un must!

June 05, 2017

Not only is it a good brand, the product is made strong! I use it with ease and cleans just as easily too. Its a must have in my kitchen and I use it nearly every day!

May 29, 2017

We use this measuring cup for pretty much everything. Very convenient and sturdy. Having a 2 cup measuring cup is handy for some recipes. This is a definite must have in your kitchen!

May 28, 2017

This is my regular go to for measuring everything and I use it daily. I have had the same measuring cup since I became a homeowner 20 years ago and it still looks the same as the day I bought it.

May 05, 2017

this is the only measuring cup that I still have.. I have had the same one for the last 5 years.. it is now family.. we also use it as a gravy boat.. :) Again having 4 kids and friends and family over.. I need a lot and this does the trick!