• Pyrex 2 Cup Measuring Cup
  • Pyrex 2 Cup Measuring Cup

Pyrex 2 Cup Measuring Cup Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 122 in Bakeware & Cookware

April 11, 2017

I have a set of Pyrex glass measuring cups and they are the best that I have!
    They're perfect because you can put them in the microwave or oven to heat things up and then you can chuck them in the dishwasher to clean!

April 04, 2017

I have the 2 cup and the 1 cup Pyrex measuring cups. I use them every single day for all my liquid measuring needs. Don't cheap out if you are getting a liquid measuring cup. These puppies are durable and can stand up to my almost two year old when she starts tossing the dishes!

April 04, 2017

Does it's job and is better than a cheap plastic set from the dollar store. I have measuring spoons/cups but love to use these for any measurements over 1 cup. They're easy to use, clean and store so I don't really have anything negative to say about these cups!

January 19, 2017

I honestly couldnt tell you how many years ours has been kicking around and it looks just as new as the day we bought it! I love Pyrex, you certainly get what you pay for! We love ours and use it often.

December 21, 2016

This is THE best measuring cup ever!!!!!! My girlfriend had one, and I was so impressed I went out and bought one! The writing honestly has not faded on it (where as my old measuring cup, it did.... hard to read all the measurements defeats the purpose!) and the glassware is very solid and dishwasher safe!

December 20, 2016

Pyrex has never let me down. I have had this measuring cup for years now and even after being washed in the dishwasher a crazy amount of times, it has never broke or faded. It looks as good as it did the day I bought it. I love it so much!

December 03, 2016

Great Piece to add to the Pyrex Collection! Has never faded and I always put it in the dishwasher. I currently own three of them and use them all, all the time!

October 14, 2016

I love these Pyrex measuring cups! They are perfect for both liquid and dry Ingrediants. The handle makes it easy to hold and less likely to spill when you life it up to check how much you've filled it. I love how I can put this in the microwave or fridge without worrying about it cracking. Definitely recommend this for any home cook and especially baker.

October 11, 2016

I have a bunch of these and they are seriously the best measuring cups. They can be used for hot of cold liquids with no worries and clean very easily (they are dishwasher safe).

October 07, 2016

I have several of these Pyrex measuring cups....the one cup is my favorite, but I use all of them equally and they last forever. Much better than those ugly plastic things we find everywhere these days.