Pyrex 2 Cup Measuring Cup Reviews

August 07, 2019
    Florida, United States

Great

I absolutely love this for liquid things I have to measure. I use it every time I bake and I also use it nearly every time I cook too. I love it so much that I went and got the little shot glass size one so I can measure the teaspoons and tablespoons as well. It is so much more convenient to use one big cup that can measure up to 2 cups worth of stuff then several different measuring cups cuz I need a third of a cup or 1/4 of a cup and in baking it does need to be more precise then in regular cooking.

July 30, 2019

A must for baking

i recommend the pyrex measuring cup because it is sturdy. You don't have to worry about the writing coming off wash after wash. I have 2 and had them a long time.

July 24, 2019

Pyrex is a kitchen must have!

If you do not know or have pyrex kitchenware you definitely need to go out and buy some. I love this measuring cup, it has the right measurements and fits all your ingredients in one cup. I love having this in my kitchen and i recommend

July 05, 2019

A must for anyone who bakes

Microwave safe, dishwasher safe, high temperature safe. When i moved out it was my very first non-essential kitchen purchase. Make sure its Pyrex brand or it may not hold up in high temperatures.

2.8/5

March 05, 2019

NOT pleased

Like the material, glass and measurement indication. However NOT pleased with the mess left after attempting to pour contents into a container. Constantly runs down the side and drips off bottom!

January 09, 2019
    Nebraska, United States

I use it every day

Glass measuring cups are needed in a kitchen! My husband used them to measure out a serving of greek yogurt to have a healthy serving. I use them when cooking and baking all the time.

October 16, 2018

Good product. Use all the time but measurements wear off

I use Pyrex always. Its a good product but measurements were off easy and you can't read.
    They are strong glass measuring cups.
    I only use glass and I would say if u like glass then for the price its a good buy

September 18, 2018

Best measuring cup ever

I love this brand and this is a great size for different things. What I love most about this is the ability to use it different ways. I can microwave it, I can pour hot liquids in it, and I can refrigerate things in it.

August 15, 2018

Won’t ever buy another brand again!

So like most things in my life, I was trying to save money, and I kept buying cheap crappy measuring cups. Either plastic ones, that would melt as soon as anything above room temperature went into them, or these really flimsy glass ones that would break if I looked at them sideways! I went and got myself a beautiful Pyrex measuring cup. It’s heavy! Sturdy! I can melt things in it! Heat things up in it! It can handle my attitude lol not that it deserves it! It has been a wonderful addition to my home! I’ve even begun the process of disposing of my plastic food containers and replacing them with Pyrex. Honestly...I’m not joking when I say Pyrex has altered my life a little bit.

August 13, 2018

Very Durable

Measuring cups are very similar between brands. This product stands out from the rest in terms of the durability of the product. It has been through many washings (both hand and dish washer) and the markings on the cup have not faded or washed off. Highly recommend!