Quaker Apple Cinnamon Warm Granola Reviews
#278 in Cereal

July 27, 2017

Long time fan

I have been eating Quaker products for a while maybe since I was a kid. I have recently been trying all of the new things with my kids and this one I must say is quite tasty.

May 04, 2017

Quaker est notre produit préféré à la maison. On en mange tous les jours de la semaine, car on adore ça. Il est facile à préparer, délicieux et excellent pour la santé. C'est notre variété préféré.

September 29, 2016

When I'm working shift work and it's 2 hours before my lunch. I have my fav granola bar in my lunch bag so I can grab a quick bite to tie me over . Apple and cinnamon are sooo tasty it seems like it just came out of the oven

January 26, 2016

Great taste! Such a easy breakfast but taste really like a apple pie! It was quick and easy to make. Excellent product and not too sweet!

December 05, 2015

I love a nice hot cereal on a cold day and this is perfect, its filling and the oats mixed with the apple cinnamon is really good

September 23, 2015

I was never a fan of warm granola - but I gave it a try and couldn't believe how amazing it was. I have already recommended the Apple Cinnamon to several people!

August 13, 2015

Not a huge granola fan, but this is WONDERFUL - and does stay crunchy when heated.

September 09, 2014

Tried Quaker Granola....very crispy and taste so good....a quick and healthy snack...

August 13, 2014

I tried this a few weeks ago and I am hooked. It tastes great and stays warm and crunchy !! Very filling but super delicious !! I now eat it every single morning for breakfast.

August 10, 2014

LOVE the cinnamon taste of this granola product! Reminds me of autumn, wich is my favorite season! Would be better if it was cheaper, but real good taste!