Quaker Crispy Minis Crunchy Dill Flavour Rice Chips Reviews

Ranked #16 out of 81 in Chips & Popcorn

May 30, 2017

I love pretty much everything dill pickle flavour but these chips have a special place in my heart. There so light and airy, but also super crispy. There cover in seasoning so there not bland at all. But my most favorite thing ? There always on sale !! I buy these all the time on sale and there the perfect lunch snack or just to sit in front of a movie and munch a bag !

May 30, 2017

Very crunchy and yummy. Love that dill pickle taste.
    I love dill pickle flavor it's so good!!!!! Crispy minis are a great snack. They Come in lots of different flavours:)

May 30, 2017

These are my go to snack foods when I am trying to take it easy on calories and want something crunchy and flavourful. Second favourite to Salt and Vinegar. Great price for the amount you get.

April 10, 2017

I love these for a healthier option when I'm craving a snack. Great dill taste but not too overpowering. They probably aren't my favorite flavour of all the ones offered but I will get dill when ketchup is sold out.

1.8/5

April 10, 2017

My wife and I bought these when they were on sale awhile back assuming they would be a fine snack. the flavour left a bad aftertaste and the texture of the rice cakes was not very enjoyable. I would pass on these.

April 06, 2017

I love dill pickled flavoured food and the quaker crispy minis are one of my favorite dill pickle flavoured snacks! They're so crunchy and have just the right amount of flavour. I'd much prefer to eat these then dill pickle chips.

April 04, 2017

I am so happy to have a healthy snack my kids love. they are crunchy and full of taste.

The price is right but go on sale often so thats even better.

January 03, 2017

Crispy Minis satisfies your cravings guilt-free! Perfect substitute for chips and the dill pickle flavour is my favourite. It's a handy snack to have on hand, my friends crunch on them when they come over. I recommend

January 03, 2017

This is a super delicious and low-calorie, low-fat snack. If you like dill pickle you will LOVE these. They have just the right amount of flavor on them, and just the right amount of crunch. Awesome alternative to chips and won't make you feel sick or guilty after.

November 09, 2016

I just bought these on my lunch break, and they are delicious!!!! only 80 calories for 12 crackers- and they are quite filling! Plus I love the dill pickle taste- it's loaded with flavour!

Honey Nut Cheerios