Quaker Crispy Minis Crunchy Dill Flavour Rice Chips Reviews

Ranked #35 out of 1308 in Snacks

April 10, 2017

I love these for a healthier option when I'm craving a snack. Great dill taste but not too overpowering. They probably aren't my favorite flavour of all the ones offered but I will get dill when ketchup is sold out.

April 10, 2017

My wife and I bought these when they were on sale awhile back assuming they would be a fine snack. the flavour left a bad aftertaste and the texture of the rice cakes was not very enjoyable. I would pass on these.

April 06, 2017

I love dill pickled flavoured food and the quaker crispy minis are one of my favorite dill pickle flavoured snacks! They're so crunchy and have just the right amount of flavour. I'd much prefer to eat these then dill pickle chips.

April 04, 2017

I am so happy to have a healthy snack my kids love. they are crunchy and full of taste.

The price is right but go on sale often so thats even better.

January 03, 2017

Crispy Minis satisfies your cravings guilt-free! Perfect substitute for chips and the dill pickle flavour is my favourite. It's a handy snack to have on hand, my friends crunch on them when they come over. I recommend

January 03, 2017

This is a super delicious and low-calorie, low-fat snack. If you like dill pickle you will LOVE these. They have just the right amount of flavor on them, and just the right amount of crunch. Awesome alternative to chips and won't make you feel sick or guilty after.

November 09, 2016

I just bought these on my lunch break, and they are delicious!!!! only 80 calories for 12 crackers- and they are quite filling! Plus I love the dill pickle taste- it's loaded with flavour!

September 30, 2016

These are so good, I think the doll pickle flavor is my favourite. It is full of flavor and has a significant lesser amount of calories and fat compared to traditional potato chips. They deliver a very satisfying crunch and actually feel more filling then chips. It is whole grain brown rice and you know brown rice is always a healthier choice than white rice. So those of you on a Heath conscience diet do not have to sacrifice good snacks. Seriously, these are way better than chips. In my opinion ion anyways.

September 30, 2016

I love Quaker Products and these are a great change from potato chips. They both have that awesome dill pickle flavor and the crunch we all crave, but these are made from brown rice and have only 80 calories and 2.5 grams of fat per 12 chip serving.. You can eat the whole bag and it would be like eating 25 potato chips !!! These minis only have 1 gram of sugar per serving as well.

They are a great snack anytime of the day, Quaker makes countless other flavors to choose from and they are only $1.25 a bag.

Good change for the kids to try too.

April 07, 2016

J'adore les crispy mini! Super bon en plus d'être moin mauvais pour la santé que des chips! Fais une super collation :) Plein de saveur disponible et pas trop dispendieux!