Quaker Instant Oatmeal Reviews

Ranked #5 out of 377 in Cereal

Made with heart healthy 100% whole grain Quaker Oats. Good source of calcium, iron and 6 other essential vitamins and minerals. Cooks in 90 seconds in the microwave.

May 12, 2017

Quaker Instant Oatmeal has always been a favorite of mine. I eat it anytime for a snack or pick-me-up at work. All the flavors are great tasting and it only takes minutes to make. Full of nutritious goodness and a great way to get fiber in your daily diet.

May 12, 2017

I used to eat this cereal as a kid, I love it. This cereal is perfect on a cold winter morning before heading out the door. It is filling and warms up the tummy. I like the option of having many flavors to choose from as well.

May 09, 2017

Our family purchases Quaker Instant Oatmeal all the time! It is perfect for a fast breakfast and is good nutrition and vitamin wise. There is several flavors so it's suitable to all ages, adults and kids alike. Although the kid's flavors seem like they would contain more sugar, though I haven't really checked this before. They are on sale at Walmart for 2 for $5, and sometime go on sale at other grocery stores for 2 for $4 or even cheaper than that at times!

Updated On: May 10, 2017

Our family purchases Quaker Instant Oatmeal all the time! It is perfect for a fast breakfast and is good nutrition and vitamin wise. There is several flavors so it's suitable to all ages, adults and kids alike. Even my 18 month old son enjoys sitting at the table in his booster seat, feeding himself Quaker Oatmeal!

May 08, 2017

Les flocons d'avoines sont une des rare céréale qu'il m'est encore possible de manger. Au paravent J'achetais les boites en sachet individuel et maintenant le grand format nature. Je serais ravie de me joindre au banc d’essais! #QuakerInstantOatmeal Merci ChickAdviser

May 08, 2017

This is a staple in our home. 2 of my 4 children eat it at least once a day. Love the variety and they are full of good for you ingredients! Wish they came in bigger pouches

May 08, 2017

Perfect breakfast. Quaker Instant Oatmeal tastes great and besides the amount of sugar, I feel good feeding both my body and my kids body oats for the beginning of the day. I enjoy how many different flavours are offered by this company and will be continuing to purchase Quaker Instant Oatmeal for a long time.

May 04, 2017

Quaker Instant Oatmeal is my goto cereal in the winter time. Especially Raisin & Spice. It is reasonably price and it is really good for you and it warm up your insides on a cold day.

May 02, 2017

Mes deux garçons adorent ce gruau, en fait, toute la famille en raffole! Très bon pour la santé, elle apporte de bon nutriment pour le petit déjeuner. Bons goûts, santé, différentes saveurs:)

April 26, 2017

My kids loved their morning Quaker Instant Oatmeal. The variety pack was nice to get because each of my 3 boys had what they liked. I was always lest with the raisin oatmeal.. Its healthy breakfast cereal and it really fills you up.

April 23, 2017

I like having oatmeal sometimes especially because I've been looking for something healthier in the mornings and this is pretty good, it's filling and has a good amount of protein and fiber and you can add other things to it if you like.