Quaker Instant Oatmeal Reviews
#5 in Cereal

Made with heart healthy 100% whole grain Quaker Oats. Good source of calcium, iron and 6 other essential vitamins and minerals. Cooks in 90 seconds in the microwave.

April 18, 2018

Quick and easy

Quick and easy way to make breakfast in the morning. I like to add toppings such as dried fruit, nuts, seeds, and sometimes a sprinkle of brown sugar.

April 08, 2018

SO good.

I've been having these everyday for years. Great staple that always satisfies you in the morning. Good for a quick meal or to make oatmeal cookies with!

April 03, 2018

Breakfast awesomeness :)

I love Quaker oatmeal packets. I have eaten these since I was a kid. The flavors are delicious. My only input would be I'd like to be able to purchase singles that contain more. My kids eat these but they need 2 bags every time! However these are easy to make when your in a rush and the taste is unbeatable. I'm a repeat customer.

March 28, 2018

Tasty and filling

These packets are really convenient to quickly make for breakfast, and they are quite filling for that proportion. They taste great, especially when made with milk, but the flavoured ones are a bit high in sugar content.

March 06, 2018

Mon choix #1

Sans aucun doute c’est le gruau que je choisis à chaque fois. C’est mon préféré. Facile à faire. Les saveurs sont excellentes. Jamais je me tanne de ces gruaus.

January 13, 2018

My daughters morning go to!

This oatmeal is one of the handful of things we HAVE to have in the house. Perfect for a quick healthy breakfast, and great because kids can make their own breakfast!

October 23, 2017

Taste pretty good, but ingredients

The taste it great, especially paired with milk. However, I don’t like that vitamin B6 is added, as too much can disrupt the nervous system. I don’t know why thickeners such as guard gum is needed. Also, according to reports, these oats have been tested to contain glyphosate, a weed killer.

September 02, 2017

quick and convenient

These come in some great flavours. My favourite is the maple brown sugar one. I wish that they contained less sugar, but they taste amazing. I'll bring a packet to work and make it for breakfast for a fast and nutritious breakfast

August 31, 2017

Love it

Quand j'ai des problèmes dentaires, je mange toujours ces céréales pour éviter d'endommager mes dents. Ils me font relaxer et c'est santé puisqu'il n'y a pas vraiment de sucre. J'en mange aussi lorsque je suis malade car ça requit de l'eau chaude et la chaleur, d'habitude, m'aide à mieux guérir. Je le recommande fortement :) J'aime surtout celui avec des oeufs de dinosaures en bonbons, c'est vraiment le fun ^^

August 29, 2017

Great tasting

Quaker Instant oatmeal is my favorite cereal I love all the flavours and I will sometimes even have it for supper if I'm not in the mood to cook. I find it filling, fast to prepare and nothing to clean up. My kids like it too.