Quaker Instant Oatmeal Reviews
#5 in Cereal

Made with heart healthy 100% whole grain Quaker Oats. Good source of calcium, iron and 6 other essential vitamins and minerals. Cooks in 90 seconds in the microwave.

October 23, 2017

Taste pretty good, but ingredients

The taste it great, especially paired with milk. However, I don’t like that vitamin B6 is added, as too much can disrupt the nervous system. I don’t know why thickeners such as guard gum is needed. Also, according to reports, these oats have been tested to contain glyphosate, a weed killer.

September 02, 2017

quick and convenient

These come in some great flavours. My favourite is the maple brown sugar one. I wish that they contained less sugar, but they taste amazing. I'll bring a packet to work and make it for breakfast for a fast and nutritious breakfast

August 31, 2017

Love it

Quand j'ai des problèmes dentaires, je mange toujours ces céréales pour éviter d'endommager mes dents. Ils me font relaxer et c'est santé puisqu'il n'y a pas vraiment de sucre. J'en mange aussi lorsque je suis malade car ça requit de l'eau chaude et la chaleur, d'habitude, m'aide à mieux guérir. Je le recommande fortement :) J'aime surtout celui avec des oeufs de dinosaures en bonbons, c'est vraiment le fun ^^

August 29, 2017

Great tasting

Quaker Instant oatmeal is my favorite cereal I love all the flavours and I will sometimes even have it for supper if I'm not in the mood to cook. I find it filling, fast to prepare and nothing to clean up. My kids like it too.

August 26, 2017

My favorite.

Quaker products have been used by my family for as long as I can remember. Quaker Instant Oatmeal has lost of flavours so everyone gets their favorite. I always kept some at work for a quick pick me up snack.

August 11, 2017

Quaker Instant Oatmeal

Quaker instant oatmeal is a great way to start off your day. It is quick and easy to make. Lots of flavours to choose from so it will please everyone in your family.

August 01, 2017

mmmmmmm

A nutritious and filling cereal. It tastes delicious and you can find generous amounts of fibre and oats in every bowl. It starts off your day on the right foot and gives you enough energy till lunch time. A great cereal that is (reasonably) good for you.

July 21, 2017

Quaker Instant Oatmeal

This is the best brand out there. I've tried other less expensive brands but this is the best. It's easy to make and so healthy for you. My son loves it for breakfast and sometimes even for a snack. It's the only brand I'll buy!!

July 17, 2017

Quaker Instant Oatmeal

Quaker Instant Oatmeal is a quick, healthy and filling breakfast option! Ready in minutes it is extremely easy for anyone to make. It tastes very good and the variety pack comes with lots of different flavors to try out. I love the peaches and cream as well as brown sugar. Delicious!

July 17, 2017

savoureux

Une fois cuit dans du lait bien chaud cela donne une onctueuse crème facile a déguster. On sent que l'avoine est de bonne qualité et donne un gout subtil que l'on peut facilement marier a d'autre ingrédient.