Quest Protein Bar Reviews

Ranked #3 out of 42 in Protein Bars

July 12, 2017

quest bars are my fav

Quest bars are my favorite because they arent too sweet and come in almost every flavour you can think of.My favorite flavour is the peanut butter and jelly bar.

July 01, 2017

I love this product

Love the taste of these quest bars. They have so many different flavors and are not too expensive. They taste really good baked, microwaved or even by themselves. Perfect for on the go snack.

June 13, 2017

Love Quest Bars!

Big fan of these protein bars! They have so many different flavors to choose from, all of which are packed with protein and so much fiber. Obviously the main draw of these bars is to get some protein in your diet, but as someone who has trouble hitting the recommended amount of fiber for my body type, these are awesome. Flavors are all very good, with few exceptions.

June 07, 2017

These are one of my 2 favourite brands of protien bars! Tastes fantastic, great texture. Lots of different flavors to choose from. You can bake with them which is awesome in itself!
    Love the high protien and fiber, low net carbs and sugar. This is a high quality protien bar, and it's only slightly more expensive than the "candy" protien bars (but worth it, trust me). Now I'm seeing them for sale in regular stores eg. Metro, Zehers and Shoppers Drug Mart. Inly downside is that they are not high in micronutrients.

June 06, 2017

I decided to try these as a healthy snack to boost my protein intake and I found I liked some flavours while others were so-so. The ones I do like are the cookie dough, peanut butter and strawberry cheesecake. The nutritional value was there and I did feel full after eating just one bar. It needed to be pretty soft/warmer for me to enjoy as I found if I put it in my lunch kit with an ice pack, it became really hard making it difficult to eat. Overall, not a bad protein bar, the nutritional value is good, but I feel like there may better options out there that taste better, have a better consistentcy.

June 06, 2017

I had given up on protein bars because I just couldn't take the horrible after taste. I tried a few of the quest flavours and found that I could actually enjoy the chocolate flavours they have. I was not a fan of the peanut butter flavour and the chocolate chip cookie dough. Overall I think the taste is pretty good but the price is pretty high, I would love to incorporate them into my daily routine but would not be able to afford it.

June 06, 2017

Good product as far as flavor goes. Decent amount of fiber as well, few fat. Very good also if microwaved. I buy on sale if they are discounted but would not pay the full price. A good treat every once in a while but not something filling enough to rely on on a daily basis in my opinion as its small as far as protein bars go.

2.7/5

June 05, 2017

The taste and entire of this bar was not at all pleasing.
    I still can't figure out what the texture was. I have tried quite a few quest products and sometimes they just need to stick with what they know. The sugar content and carbs and protein is on point. Just the texture and flavor need Some DRASTIC improvement

April 05, 2017

The entire collection of Quest Protein Bars is amazing - each bar tastes like dessert with zero guilt! High in protein and fiber, and very low in net carbohydrates, it is suitable for low carb and ketogenic diets. Although I personally follow a normal carb/fat/protein ratio in my diet, I still enjoy this product when I want a treat. The natural ingredients are also a great bonus.
    White chocolate raspberry and cookies n'cream are my personal favourites.

April 01, 2017

I am in LOVE with these bars. I find that they are quite filling so they can keep me going for a couple of hours. They provide a good amount of protein while containing low sugar. My favourite is definitely the Cookies & Cream. 10/10 would recommend this product.