Quest Protein Bar Reviews

Ranked #10 out of 304 in Dietary Supplements, Nutrition

April 05, 2017

The entire collection of Quest Protein Bars is amazing - each bar tastes like dessert with zero guilt! High in protein and fiber, and very low in net carbohydrates, it is suitable for low carb and ketogenic diets. Although I personally follow a normal carb/fat/protein ratio in my diet, I still enjoy this product when I want a treat. The natural ingredients are also a great bonus.
    White chocolate raspberry and cookies n'cream are my personal favourites.

April 01, 2017

I am in LOVE with these bars. I find that they are quite filling so they can keep me going for a couple of hours. They provide a good amount of protein while containing low sugar. My favourite is definitely the Cookies & Cream. 10/10 would recommend this product.

March 31, 2017

I have only tried the cookies and cream one but my goodness it was delicious. It filled me up and it helped with any sweet craving I had. I love that these taste delicious, that they are good for you, and full of protein !

March 31, 2017

These are amazing! And addictive. They've changed their recipe a lot over the past year, so if you tried one a long time ago and weren't impressed, I'd recommend giving it another shot. I LOVE the cookies & cream flavour. Try heating it in the microwave.

March 28, 2017

Protein Bars in our household is something that is grabbed on the way out the door in the mornings! At Our SuperMarket there are So many to choose from but we have tried the majority of them and as always we have a gritty taste in our mouth, So we decided to give Quest Nutrition Bars a try, They have sky rocketed with the flavors beyond believe and a delicious bite of heaven seems to come out of every single bite!!

March 20, 2017

First time i ever tried one and i found out that of you microwave it for ten seconds on each side it turns into a delicious warm bar that isn't gooey but is almost the texture of soft marzipan.

It filled me up while giving me a much needed protein boost; AND IT KILLED MY SWEET-TOOTH CRAVING!!!

one bar was enough (cinnabon flavour) to satisfy me in every way and i wasn't reaching for more goodies afterwards.

I highly recommend this to those who have to watch their calorie intake (either to low or to high), want a protein bar that doesn't have the weird protein flavour, and for those on the go as its wrapped individually.
    great product in my opinion just a bit pricey where i live

March 10, 2017

I'm actually really surprised their aren't more reviews on these. I enjoy them much more than the Cliff bars, One, Builder etc....I have tried so many! These keep me feeling full and satisfied, they are not overly sweet...actually i think they are the palatable. They taste really great, I especially enjoy the cookie dough, peanut butter...would stay away from cinnamon bun one...I love the chocolate fudge. They are delicious!

February 14, 2017

Quest bars definitely crack my top 3 for protein bars. Pricey, but most quality protein bars are. Most of the flavours are very tasty and I love the 'chunks' that are in them. Soft, nougat-like texture and is even better when warmed in the microwave. I've heard great things about baking/broiling these bars, which I have yet to try.

Favourite chocolatey flavour is chocolate chip cookie dough and favourite non- chocolate flavour is blueberry muffin. I highly recommend Quest bars as a 'healthier' treat. Always a joy to eat!

January 19, 2017

Quest bars are crazy expensive but effective. They keep you feeling full for hours afterwards. My favorites are the chocolate chip cookie dough, peanut butter & jelly and peanut butter cup. I didn't enjoy the lemon (seriously nasty) or the cookies & cream (insanely sweet)

January 16, 2017

I love these bars!! Most protein bars are full of sugar but this one isn't. It has a lot of fiber as well! I love the chocolate chip one. I am on a low carb diet so these are a life saver!