Rascal and Friends diapers Reviews

February 11, 2020

Best diapers by far

I initially was skeptical about this diaper brand when it first arrived in canada to our loc walmart. It was cheaper and super cute with the crosses that I just had to give it a try. I tried the slip on diapers for my baby girl and it was amazing. For the first time in forever i noticed she did not have any marks or diaper rash after a couple of uses. I was instantly a fan. I dint have to worry about dabbing a load of diaper cream to avoid rashes which was amazing. And i started using it for my baby boy as well. And its the cutest and one of the most comfiest feeling diaper ever.

February 05, 2020

The only diaper we use

I bounced around diaper brands for the first 8 months until I decided to try, the then new, rascal and friends brand from Walmart. It hit all the marks. No blowouts, cute design, no yucky chemicals, and it contoured my sons body perfectly.

January 29, 2020

I would buy again

It has been an amazing product for my baby, the only diapers he doesn’t get a rash in. They are a really cute design and they hold throughout the whole night

January 22, 2020

My favourite!!

I absolutely love these diapers.they are the best diapers .i have got 1 toddler and a baby in the house and I use it for both of them.very soft never had a rash and dry all the time.

January 22, 2020

Cute and absorbent diapers

I love these diapers, they are super soft and have a cute design and they have a high back to them. I like that they don't have any of the bad stuff in them too. Now on to what I dislike; I have two in diapers and the sizes look exactly the same which when dealing with poopy bums you want to just be obvious when in the same diaper bag. Secondly the stock levels in stores in my area are appalling. I have ended up leaving the brand because I can never get the sizes I want when I go to buy them.

January 21, 2020

Great diaper, great price!

I tried these diapers when they went on sale a while back, and they are awesome! I have had no leaks. They have a cute design too. I would say, they may fit a bit small, and don't have a new born size, but still worth it. For a cheaper price, you really can't go wrong.

January 20, 2020

No leaks, and no irritation!

I was drawn into these fairly quickly after looking into what goes into diapers being made. Not only are they a cleaner option, but they hold up so much stronger than the more popular competitors.

My little guy is 9 months old and we’ve been using these since he was 3 months old, and haven’t looked back! He also has sensitive skin and is prone to irritation from diapers but we’ve never had that issue with these. Not to mention the adorable pattern! If you’re on the fence about trying these, just pick a package up! They’re worth it!

January 19, 2020

Best diapers on the market

These are amazing. Out of all the diapers we have ever tried these are the only ones I have absolutely no negative experience with. They have never leaked, never broken, never fallen apart. Been absolutely great!

January 15, 2020

Best diaper out there !

I have a large baby and let me tell you finding a good fitting diaper, that didn’t leak and was affordable was a process. I went through Huggies, pampers, Kirkland and parents choice. None of which worked for us. I was told how amazing rascal and friends were and was a bit skeptic as they were a new brand and so cheap that I thought they would be a bust as well,,, to my surprise they were PERFECT. No leaks, total within budget, fit my chunky boy like a glove and super cute ! There are no cons with these bad boys. Will continue to buy and recommend !

January 05, 2020

Best diapers

The best diapers ever! My son's a heavy wetter and the never leak! Super cute design, good price for the amount you get especially when they hold more without looking saggy