Rascal and Friends diapers Reviews

July 13, 2020

Best diaper ever

I was having size and rash issues with other brand name diapers and then a friend recommended these to me and must I say I have fallen in love with these. My son is so comfortable in them as he’s on the taller side and these diapers are so breathable. Plus very less rashes that he’s had.

July 07, 2020

BEST DIAPERS

When my son was first born we used pampers but they would always leak I have non idea why he would always get wet at night so I decided to try these diapers . They are the best my son is now 16 months old he will sleep for 12-13 hours with non leak at all !

July 06, 2020

BEST DIAPERS EVER 10/10

We had so many issues with our newborn and diaper rashes. These diapers cleared up her rash and our baby hasn't had a rash again since! there are no chemicals or scents and I feel these are a safer option.

June 25, 2020

So happy we found these!

I am so happy we were recommended these diapers by our friend!! We had no luck with the other leading brands, they either gave our baby a rash, so leaked constantly. With Rascal and Friends diapers we haven't had a single issue!

June 18, 2020

Most affordable in store with durability.

Aside it only being available at Walmart locations. It’s my go to box as it only costs $30 while others the same quantity costs $10-15 more. It’s not flimsy as the generic store brand, so it’ll hold and keep baby dry. I would say it is up there with the leading competition.

June 17, 2020
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Sleep through the night

I have 3 children and rascal and friends came out when I had my third. I thought I'd give them a shot ... I had no blow outs or leakage as my baby sleeps through the night.

June 09, 2020

Best Diapers!

I have tried all the brands of diapers and this is by far the best diapers out there. Not only do they look awesome, they work amazing too! I will forever be a fan of this brand!

June 08, 2020

Wish they had these when my daughter was younger.

Absolutely love these diapers. My son has been in them since 3 months old (when they came to Canada) and now still wears them at 1.5 years in the training pants! They do fit a bit bigger, but this is great for my tubby boy. What I like most about them is no matter how tight you put the straps it doesn't dig in. This was a major plus for my son with GERD. The elastic style at the back prevented blow outs perfectly. They are softer than pampers pure in my opinion, and still have no yuckies in them (bleach etc...). I tell all moms about this diaper! Wish they had them when my daughter was a baby!

May 22, 2020

Best diapers ever

I was a huge huge name brand diaper kind of mom til these absolutely amazing diapers came into my life. My son has never leaked thru them. They are so soft. Fit a bit bigger than other diapers. Also best part they dont break the bank.

May 14, 2020
    New Brunswick, Canada

My go to that I will only buy for my kiddos

Rascal and friends diapers are the only diapers that my two daughters use without any issues!
    No leaks no rashes no awkwardness with sizing
    Great quality for the price!