REACTINE extra strength 24 relief Reviews
#61 in Misc

Good - 0

May 22, 2020

Le seul médicament efficace pour mes allergies!

J'utilise ce médicament depuis fort longtemps. Au départ pour des allergies de peau. Mais de plus il est efficace pour mes allergies saisonnières! Je le prends chaque jour depuis plusieurs années et il est toujours aussi efficace!

November 17, 2019

Sense of Relief!

I have been breaking out in hives for over the past year and the only thing that has been able to give me relief are these pills.
    I take a few as soon as I breakout and usually within a half hour, I feel a sense of relief.
    It is a drowsy pill, so the only down side is that I try to take it only when I know I am going to be at home or when I am heading to bed. If I really need it during the day, I will take it (since it is the only thing that relieves me).

I have also taken these when I've had a runny nose and they have also helped a lot!

I always have a few boxes on hand.

2.0/5

June 05, 2019

Works for a bit

I would not recommend this is you have terrible allergies. It does stop the itchy ness in my eyes but nothing else. It definitely is not effective for 24 hours. I would recommend going with something stronger especially around spring and fall when the pollen is out.

May 07, 2019

Reactine allergy relief

Reactine allergy relief extra strength work the best on the market so far I find works with in 20 minutes and lasts up 24 hours if any one is looking for relief from allergy season try reactine extra strength thanks chickadvise