REACTINE Extra Strength Tablets Reviews

Extra strength REACTINE® Allergy Liquid Gels work at liquid speed for rapid relief from your indoor and outdoor allergy symptoms.

Number 1 allergy medication

I have seasonal allergies and so does my daughter and both this kind and the child kind work to ease the symptoms of the allergies. I don't need to use it often but when I do it's my go to medication

What a relief

Now that spring is here I need a good allergy relief product and Reactine is it. Works fast and does everything it says it will. It is available in many different retailers and is a good value.

It works!

I never had seasonal allergies til this year. Tried a tablet of the reactine, and the itchy eyes and sneezes were gone within 10 minutes!

Highly recommend it!

December 13, 2018

The only antihistamine that works for me

This is the only antihistamine that has ever worked for me. I have environmental allergies and as soon as I start to feel an allergy attack coming on, I take one tablet and it works to stop the reaction quickly. I always have a pack of these on hand and even keep a few in my purse just in case.

April 30, 2018
    New Brunswick, Canada

Works great

I take one tablet before I'm gonna be around dogs or anything that bothers my allergies and it works amazing!!
    Deffinitely worth the money so i don't feel like crap.

February 08, 2018

I would buy this product again.

I always have some Extra Strength REACTINE Tablets on hand as especially in winter when fresh air has not been let into the house, when we visit the kids, I get stuffy from the dogs being inside. This helps me.

February 06, 2018
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Life Saver

I have been diagnosed with chronic hives. I have had for almost 3 years and there is no known cause as of right now. I have been back and forth to the doctor so many times I gave up. I was taking Benadryl but it made me so sleepy I could only take it before bed and I was always breaking out in hives during the day. Reactin is non-drowsy and an absolute life saver. I wouldn’t get through the day without it.

September 18, 2017

Very effective

I have been using reactine for years. It was precribed by my allergist. I have tried other brands but always go back to reactine. I find all allergy meds expensive so it is on par with other brands. Works well for runny nose, itchy eyes and hives.

September 07, 2017

seasonal necessity

I don't know what I would do to get through the day without Reactine when my allergies act up. I get early spring time allergies that cause me to have itchy dry eyes and a sore throat. This does the trick instantly.

August 23, 2017

Extra Strength REACTINE Tablets

These Extra Strength REACTINE Tablets are an absolute necessity for me, especially when I go visit my parents house in the country with all of their animals. I was not able to stand being there before as my allergies got completely unbearable to the point of feeling extremely ill. I started using these, I would take one before I knew I was going and I no longer have a single symptom of allergies.

Thanks to Extra Strength REACTINE Tablets I can finally visit with my family without suffering.