Red Rose Canadian Breakfast Tea Bags Reviews
#10 in Tea

Deliciously rich and smooth. Blended in Canada for Canadians, Red Rose® Canadian Breakfast is the perfect compliment to any special Canadian occasion.

For more info, visit Red Rose.

June 12, 2016

I don't drink tea myself but I buy it for my husband who enjoys his cuppa. He drinks tea with his meals and in between. It's good at bedtime too. He finds it relaxing with a cracker or cookie.

June 12, 2016

I am a big tea drinker, red rose Canadian breakfast tea is a staple of mine. I especially like to drink it the morning to perk me up before work. It has a great flavour and reminds me of when I was a little girl when I would have tea at my Grandma's house.

June 12, 2016

Red Rose tea is my favourite tea of all time. I always have a box in the cupboard. I find it has a smooth flavour, not bitter like some teas. I will be a life long fan.

June 12, 2016

Absolutely my favorite tea to have at home. The new tea bags made from 100% plant based materials releases the perfect amount of flavor every time, for a lovely, enjoyable cup of tea. Love it! Drink it all day everyday! Go get you some!!!

June 12, 2016

I love this tea, other than stash tea for the special flavors, my favourite is red rose, it's smooth and rich and I always have it on hand and will continue to purchas

June 12, 2016

I'm not a huge tea drinker, but every time I drink this tea it makes me think of early mornings at my aunts cottage. Shes a huge tea drinker and Red Rose is her favorite. I actually enjoy this tea sometimes. good taste and a bit of nostalgia.

June 12, 2016

Red Rose has always and will always be the go to tea for me. I have tried other teas but Red Rose quality is always the very best. I tried another tea once that I ended up tossing in the garbage. Went straight back to Red Rose and as usual enjoyed my time in heaven.

June 12, 2016

Another line in the Red Rose family that I have had the chance to enjoy. I enjoy the flavour, it's smooth and it does not go bitter as you steep it, I enjoy a strong cup of tea. I'm glad tea is making a comeback and there is more selection available, but I good cup of Red Rose is always nice.

June 12, 2016

Just like Grandma used to drink. I have been raised drinking Red Rose, and the quality has always been consistent. A gold, bold and rich cup of tea. Great with my biscuits.

June 12, 2016

Red Rose is smooth, lots of flavour and a brand you can trust. It's a full body flavour & not to strong. Red Rose has been around for years and it a household staple