Red Rose Canadian Breakfast Tea Bags Reviews
#10 in Tea

Deliciously rich and smooth. Blended in Canada for Canadians, Red Rose® Canadian Breakfast is the perfect compliment to any special Canadian occasion.

For more info, visit Red Rose.

June 12, 2016

I've recently been introduced too this Tea brand Red Rose. I was surprised at how good it actually was. Not strong like some teas but a nice smooth taste is a good way to put it.

June 12, 2016

I love this tea! I've been drinking it since I was a little girl, with my grandmother! it always brings me back to that time in my life. It's the only black tea that I buy.

June 12, 2016

Red rose has always been a family favourite even when growing up. The Canadian blend is awesome. It is full of flavour and a great start to my morning and finish to my evening. My new go to when buying tea. Totally recommend to everyone.

June 12, 2016

Red rose tea has always been a favorite of mine but now the Canadian breakfast tops them all. It's full of flavor and tastes amazing with milk and sugar. The color is an amazing rich orange and the taste is sweet. Perfect for the start of my day

June 12, 2016

I have always liked the mellow taste of Red Rose tea. I buy the C-Cups for the convenience when I want just one cup, but I also keep the tea bags for making a pot of tea. We love this taste, it has always remained the same perfect cup of tea!

June 12, 2016

I love this tea! It has a nice smooth and rich taste, great for a relaxing morning drink. I used to only buy Lipton teas, but a couple years ago I received a gift basket from a friend for Christmas and in it was a box of red rose tea. I loved it! Bought some more right away after running out.

June 12, 2016

Tastes really good and great value! I remember when I first started drinking tea this was the brand my whole family drank! I definitely recommend this product :)

June 12, 2016

whenever I feel the need for a great cup of tea to relax & de-stress, I make myself a door Red Rose CanadianBreakfast tea. I always have these teabags handy. Awesome & great tasting.

June 12, 2016

This is my favourite tea and I drink it every day. With certain brands I've noticed that the flavour of the tea is hindered by the bag, but I don't find this at all with Red Rose. In fact, I find that the tea tastes very clean and flavorful. This is a household staple.

June 12, 2016

This is not only a family favourite but a Canadian staple. For generations it has been filling the coffee cups on our breakfast table. I am not a coffee drinker but like those who are I can't begin my day without my Lipton Tea to get me on my way. It is smooth and refreshing without the gittery spikes of the caffeine found in coffee especially after all the additions. I also love how great it is simple just as it came and is produced. Teabag is the only ingredient needed for a begin to the day pleasure. Never really did understand all the work and experimenting that one must put in to find what works for them. With this tea comes a simple yet quality hot drink in your teacup without the additional pains of the exact amount of fillers and extras 1 milk 3 cream 4 sugars 2 sweeten or is that 2 sweetners to suit it to my taste. Afterall if you need to change the taste maybe you need to change the product. Thanks Lipton for making great quality products simple and easy.