Red Rose Orange Pekoe Tea Bags Reviews
#5 in Tea

The unique blend of the finest quality, best tasting orange pekoe teas ensures a perfect and satisfying cup of tea every time. Since 1894, tea lovers all across Canada have been enjoying Red Rose®.

For more info, visit Red Rose.

June 27, 2018

I've been drinking this since I was 3!

Red Rose Tea is the ONLY tea for me. My Grandma started me on it when I was 3 and we would drink tea together, and I've been drinking it ever since. I have at least one cup (but definitely.. Up to 5 lol) of red rose a day. It's safe to say it's my life source.

June 06, 2018

First Choice

I love the way this tea tastes. Has a crisp taste. Doesn't take long to aborb in hot water. The quality of the tea is worth the price. A little more pricy than other teas.

June 06, 2018

Comfort

My go to tea! My family loves it as well and it super cheap and tastes great with a little milk and sugar! & cookies of course! I also enjoy that many places will carry red rose!

May 26, 2018

I can't believe I like tea!

For medical reasons I had to stop drinking my beloved coffee, but it was okay to start drinking tea. Normally I never drank tea of any kind. I remember trying an orange pekoe back in my late 20's and had not really liked the taste, though it wasn't this particular brand. I had avoided it mainly because I foolishly believed that all brands tasted the same. I eventually tried the Red Rose brand and realized it was quite different than what I remembered, and I enjoyed it. I do not add anything to my tea and it is now one of my favourite drinks to enjoy as I curl up on the couch to watch TV or read.

May 24, 2018

Tea time!

This is my usual brand of tea! I love the flavour and I've tried a lot of different teas (I've been a tea drinker since I was a little girl...). If you like Orange Pekoe you have to give this one a try!

May 15, 2018

yummy

red rose orange pekoe tea is my favourite tea and its great on a cold winter day. I am actually having one right now as I do this review, so good. need another.

May 08, 2018

Addicted to this tea!!

Red Rose Orange Pekoe tea hits the spot everytime! Very tasty and up lifting! It does get a weird taste to it if steeped too long but for the price and the amount you get it's worth figuring out how long to leave the tea bag in so it tastes the way you like!

May 08, 2018

The best orange pekoe you can get

My favourite tea ever. I've tried other brands but nothing has ever compared to Red Rose. I just wish they'd do the little porcelain figurines in the Canadian boxes like they've done with the American ones! That would be sweet.

May 01, 2018

I would recommend this product

This is one of the most economical red tea yet pretty decent quality too. I was pleasantly surprised at how cheap yet great tea aroma it gives.. I love to drink it with condensed and evaporated milk..

April 28, 2018

perfect for early mornings

Our household recently transitioned from coffee to tea and this was our first choice. The taste is amazing and you can choose to add milk and/or sugar to sweeten it up a bit. It is yummy enough to also just drink black, if that's what you like!