Red Rose Orange Pekoe Tea Bags Reviews
#8 in Tea

The unique blend of the finest quality, best tasting orange pekoe teas ensures a perfect and satisfying cup of tea every time. Since 1894, tea lovers all across Canada have been enjoying Red Rose®.

For more info, visit Red Rose.

September 06, 2020

Love it

We only like red rose tea there tea is the best plus the colour comes out so beautifully and you want to have any other cup after you had one my husband and I love there tea we have tea 3 times a day

September 06, 2020

My Favourite Tea

Red Rose Orange Pekoe is my go to tea every single morning. The taste is rich and distinctive. I love that they care about the environment and only buy tea from Certified Rainforest Alliance Tea Gardens. Red Rose has been around since 1894 so that speaks to the quality of their tea.

August 04, 2020

A bold cup of tea & often on sale

I really like my tea and need a strong cup. I find that Red Rose balances taste and strength. The large boxes are the best value and I find that it goes on sale a lot so I can stock up and save a lot. 3 minutes to the perfect brew.

July 23, 2020

A tasty tea and good pick-me-upper

I think this tea tastes a lot better than some and enjoy the rich flavor. It is a good value for the money although i'm not so sure about the quality. Overall a good option though

July 23, 2020

Being Half British Has Never Been So Enjoyable

You don’t need to pull your socks up and stiffen up that upper lip to enjoy a cuppa, but it doesn’t hurt.
    So there are only two brands of tea, Red Rose and Tetley, that will rise to the occasion of tea time in my half English household. The main reason Red Rose wins is because I can get a decent box at Dollarama for 2$. I like that.
    The tea is undoubtedly delicious. I enjoy a tea brewed strong and take it with lots of milk. It really washes away all the uncomfortable feelings of my day and sets me on a path to relaxation. I think I will go brew some right now!

June 06, 2020

The only tea I ever drink

I have drank this brand of tea for as long as I can remember now. It has such a wonderful flavor, unlike any other of the same type. It is very affordable, and comes with a lot of the box!

May 24, 2020

I buy this product again and again!

I have loved Red Rose orange pekoe tea ever since I was little. To me, this is the flavour that comes to mind when I'm asked if I would like some tea. This is timeless and delicious. And it comes in a giant box at a great price! Talk about a steal!

May 12, 2020

My #1morning cup

I have been enjoying Red Rose for years. It’s my go to each and every morning. It has a full body orange pekoe flavour. I buy it in the largest quantity available, so as not to run out. Love it!

May 12, 2020

tea

the red rose is mine by far favorite orange pekoe tea. I am a tea lover, consume tea 3-4 times a day. this tea taste so good, strong aroma and taste.i mostly have it with milk in the morning that taste great and gives instant energy. I always try to incorporate some herbs with it also such as ginger, clove, or cardamon as like the Indian chai. highly recommendable.

April 30, 2020

Un classique

Un classique à avoir dans son garde-manger. Avec un peu de lait et de sucre, il remplace très souvent mon café du matin. Très goûteux, je le recommande sans hésiter.