Redken All Soft Shampoo & Conditioner Reviews
#105 in Shampoo

Redken All soft Conditioner has an advanced silkening formulas that contain Redken's exclusive Interbond Conditioning System and illuminating Silk-Luxe Complex to provide dry hair with intense softness, replenishment and strength. Hair is wrapped in softness with increased manageability, movement and luminous shine. Contains gold camelina that adds luminous shine, avocado oil that provides silky softness, olive oil for inside-out conditioning, silk amino acid that helps strengthen.

February 13, 2019
    United States

Soft, silky and colour friendly!

This is definitely one of my favourite shampoos on the market. Not only does it leave your hair feeling incredibly soft, it also makes it very shiny and all over a lot more healthy looking. As someone who has bleached her hair multiple times, this is definitely a lifesaver.

February 10, 2019

Decent quality. Pricey.

It’s honestly a little pricey for the amount you get and how long the bottles last. But it’s extremely softening to your hair. I love the smell and the way it makes my hair feel. I will definitely use again but maybe not as often as I would hope due to price

February 06, 2019

Really great product!

I wanted to hate this product because I know Redkin is infamous for being an expensive brand. I bought a kit for Christmas and when I finally tried out the shampoo and conditioner I instantly fell in love.

The combo makes your hair so soft! I didn't want to try the heavier products because I knew that while my hair is super think and damaged, I didn't want it to be super oily and greasy from the products.

This one is perfect for my hair and I keep going back to it even though I am stubborn and like my cheap drugstore brands. I def recommend this if your hair is not soft and you want it to be!

February 05, 2019

Best Conditioner for my thick, curly hair

I have been using this conditioner for so long, that i now just buy it in a gallon. I have long, very think curly hair, and go through a lot of conditioner, this leaves my hair so soft, I will continue to recommend to anyone that asks.

February 04, 2019

If you want soft hair look no further

I have been using this for a few years. When my hair feels dry from the cold weather or sitting in the sun in the summer, my hair needs All Soft to make it manageable and silky soft.

February 04, 2019

A little goes a long way!

Chemically processed hair combined with a harsh winter is a recipe for disaster. Using is combo for the last week has left my hair super soft. A little goes a LONG way too!

January 08, 2019

Been using this for years

I’ve been using this shampoo and conditioner for years. I actually tried switching for awhile and ended up going back to it. Added bonus: you can usually get pretty good deals on the larger size bottles.

September 07, 2018

LOVE THIS S and C sooo much.

ok this shampoo and conditioner has left my hair so soft hence the name it truely stands up to it. i have fallen ij love with this shampoo and conditioner this is a must if you have dry damaged hair :)

August 31, 2018

Good shampoo and conditioner

I liked these products. They have a nice scent to them and lather nicely. They made my hair very soft, however, having oily hair i felt it did not wash the best. Would recommend to those with dry hair

August 31, 2018

Love Redken, however it is pretty pricey!!

I love this shampoo!! It is amazing my hair feels so soft and silky since I started using it! Never going back to another shampoo ever again!! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!