Redken All Soft Shampoo & Conditioner Reviews
#107 in Shampoo

Redken All soft Conditioner has an advanced silkening formulas that contain Redken's exclusive Interbond Conditioning System and illuminating Silk-Luxe Complex to provide dry hair with intense softness, replenishment and strength. Hair is wrapped in softness with increased manageability, movement and luminous shine. Contains gold camelina that adds luminous shine, avocado oil that provides silky softness, olive oil for inside-out conditioning, silk amino acid that helps strengthen.

July 21, 2019
    Bristol, United Kingdom

Good for coloured hair

I've used numerous different shampoos and conditioners over the years for my bleached hair. This is definitely up there for leaving your hair soft and manageable. Quite expensive, but it's the same with lots of products you get what you pay for.

February 10, 2019

Decent quality. Pricey.

It’s honestly a little pricey for the amount you get and how long the bottles last. But it’s extremely softening to your hair. I love the smell and the way it makes my hair feel. I will definitely use again but maybe not as often as I would hope due to price

January 08, 2019

Been using this for years

I’ve been using this shampoo and conditioner for years. I actually tried switching for awhile and ended up going back to it. Added bonus: you can usually get pretty good deals on the larger size bottles.

August 31, 2018

Good shampoo and conditioner

I liked these products. They have a nice scent to them and lather nicely. They made my hair very soft, however, having oily hair i felt it did not wash the best. Would recommend to those with dry hair

August 24, 2018

Great everyday shampoo

This is a great shampoo for daily use. It doesn’t dry your hair out. It’s got a good scent but it doesn’t last once your hair is dry. The shampoo lathers up well and the conditioner is thick but won’t weigh your hair down. A bit pricy but you can’t go wrong with it.

June 07, 2018
    Prince Edward Island, Canada

Would use again!

All soft is my go to! The shampoo and conditioner both smell great! It makes your hair feel so good! Decently priced for a decent good brand! Quality is great!

March 13, 2018

Best Shampoo&Conditioner;

This shampoo is heaven. As you are washing your hair it feels so silky smooth it's almost unbelievable. Sometimes I think I haven't completely washed out my conditioner because my hair feels so silky. The scent is just to die for as well. The price is steep, however it's a salon brand so I believe it's worth it. The smell lasts in your hair and the moisture of this set doesn't make your hair oily! It's a must-try.

3.2/5

March 29, 2017

This product didn't work for me. Unfortunately it made my scalp very itchy after only using it once. The conditioner is sulfate free bu the shampoo does contain sulphates so if you are someone who tries to avoid them this product is not for you.

January 15, 2017

Love this shampoo, although i do recommend all redken products! Makes me hair feel nice along with a perfect smell! It can be pricey sometimes but it is definitely worth it to me.

August 03, 2016

This is a great set. Makes my curly dry hair nice and soft. It helps with some frizziness and smells great. Doesn't leave and build up on my hair. I will buy this again.