Redken All Soft Shampoo & Conditioner Reviews
#104 in Shampoo

Redken All soft Conditioner has an advanced silkening formulas that contain Redken's exclusive Interbond Conditioning System and illuminating Silk-Luxe Complex to provide dry hair with intense softness, replenishment and strength. Hair is wrapped in softness with increased manageability, movement and luminous shine. Contains gold camelina that adds luminous shine, avocado oil that provides silky softness, olive oil for inside-out conditioning, silk amino acid that helps strengthen.

October 24, 2019
    United Kingdom

Absolute Favourite

I have naturally curly hair, which tends to be super dry, and i cannot swear by this product more. My hair has finally started growing again and it feels amazing

October 13, 2019

Leaves my hair feeling so soft

Redken All Soft leaves my hair feeling sooooooo soft. The results are amazing. I haven't repurchased it in a while because I've been trying to cut back on costs but it must be about time to splurge on a jumbo bottle of it again... I miss the way it makes my hair feel!

October 08, 2019
    Doncaster, United Kingdom

Best products ever

You know redken is a name you can trust for your hair. Smells beaut leaves your hair silky soft and manageable you only need to use a little aswell lasts for a while really good value for money

October 07, 2019
    Southampton, United Kingdom

The best for super soft hair

I was recommended this conditioner for my daughters knotty hair and it really does the job. It is expensive but a little goes a long way and it’s realkt worth it to be able to comb through the hair with no resistance.

July 27, 2019
    Maryland, United States

First time using, great results for shampoo and conditioner.

The shampoo is luxurious and has a great fragrance, but not overly-powering. The conditioner made my hair easy to blow out and silky - Final result-very silky!

July 21, 2019
    Essex, United Kingdom

my Favourite shampoo and conditioner ever!

I have been using this shampoo and conditioner for over a year now, it does wonders for my hair and have never looked back! Redken is an amazing brand which I use a few of their products from, can be a little bit pricey but is definitely worth it! This product makes my hair very soft, shiny and healthy looking in one wash! Amazing

April 30, 2019

Amazing!

It is an old Redken line but it is one of the best for me. It looks like the shampoo treat your hair and the conditioner gives a great result. Almost like a mask.

April 17, 2019

My hair has never felt better!

I LOVE this shampoo and conditioner. I haven't found anything on the market that makes my hair nearly as soft as this. Has a slight scent, but not overpowering. A little pricey for a hair product, but the results are worth it!

April 02, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

I would buy this product again and again

Omg this was my 1 time shampoo /cond all the time , but it got so expensive that I had to stop buyin it lil bottles almost $25.00 doesn't make sense ,But its an awesome product !

April 02, 2019

Amazing product!

I was recommend to try this shampoo and conditioner by mh hair dresser as my hair was just not looking the best and always seemed greasy even after just after washing it. Since using both my hair has never felt my healthier and soft! It no longer looks greasy and I couldnt be happier!