Redken All Soft Shampoo & Conditioner Reviews
#108 in Shampoo

Redken All soft Conditioner has an advanced silkening formulas that contain Redken's exclusive Interbond Conditioning System and illuminating Silk-Luxe Complex to provide dry hair with intense softness, replenishment and strength. Hair is wrapped in softness with increased manageability, movement and luminous shine. Contains gold camelina that adds luminous shine, avocado oil that provides silky softness, olive oil for inside-out conditioning, silk amino acid that helps strengthen.

February 05, 2019

Best Conditioner for my thick, curly hair

I have been using this conditioner for so long, that i now just buy it in a gallon. I have long, very think curly hair, and go through a lot of conditioner, this leaves my hair so soft, I will continue to recommend to anyone that asks.

February 04, 2019

If you want soft hair look no further

I have been using this for a few years. When my hair feels dry from the cold weather or sitting in the sun in the summer, my hair needs All Soft to make it manageable and silky soft.

February 04, 2019

A little goes a long way!

Chemically processed hair combined with a harsh winter is a recipe for disaster. Using is combo for the last week has left my hair super soft. A little goes a LONG way too!

January 08, 2019

Been using this for years

I’ve been using this shampoo and conditioner for years. I actually tried switching for awhile and ended up going back to it. Added bonus: you can usually get pretty good deals on the larger size bottles.

September 07, 2018

LOVE THIS S and C sooo much.

ok this shampoo and conditioner has left my hair so soft hence the name it truely stands up to it. i have fallen ij love with this shampoo and conditioner this is a must if you have dry damaged hair :)

August 31, 2018

Good shampoo and conditioner

I liked these products. They have a nice scent to them and lather nicely. They made my hair very soft, however, having oily hair i felt it did not wash the best. Would recommend to those with dry hair

August 31, 2018

Love Redken, however it is pretty pricey!!

I love this shampoo!! It is amazing my hair feels so soft and silky since I started using it! Never going back to another shampoo ever again!! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!

August 24, 2018

Great everyday shampoo

This is a great shampoo for daily use. It doesn’t dry your hair out. It’s got a good scent but it doesn’t last once your hair is dry. The shampoo lathers up well and the conditioner is thick but won’t weigh your hair down. A bit pricy but you can’t go wrong with it.

August 08, 2018
    New Brunswick, Canada

Love It

This shampoo and conditioner left my hair feeling so soft and healthy. And it also smells amazing. I’ve been using it for a few months now and I’ll definitely keep using it.

July 17, 2018

Fantastic shampoo and conditioner for thick hair

I use this product multiple times a week. My hair is both frizzy and thick which results in my hair being unmanageable. This product helps with the frizziness and makes my hair silky smooth and easy to comb.