4.1/5
Redken Color Extend Shampoo & Conditioner Reviews
#685 in Shampoo

1 NEW REDKEN COLOR EXTEND SHAMPOO LITER & 1 NEW REDKEN COLOR EXTEND CONDITIONER LITER REDKEN COLOR EXTEND CONDITIONER New! Color Extend Conditioner detangles and smoothes hair for a finish full of color reflection.Redken's exclusive Interbond Conditioning System and powerful 360º Protective Complex help shield, stabalize and secure color intensity. If you want to get your moneys out of your color, use color extend. REDKEN COLOR EXTEND SHAMPOO New! Color Extend Shampoo gently cleanses and protects to leave hair manageable, refreshed and shiny. Redken's exclusive Interbond Conditioning System and powerful 360º Protective Complex help shield, stabalize and secure color intensity.

November 05, 2017

Color Shampoo and Conditioner

I get my hair coloured in a salon and was recommended this to extend and preserve my color....I have been using for years now....it is my go to shampoo, occasionally will use others. But this Redken is my regular. worth every penny!!!

August 01, 2017

Pricy but well worth it when you can splurge

We (students) used this conditioner while attending cosmetology school so I got to become very familiar with Redken products. I REALLY liked the Color stay line though because not only did it truly lengthen the vibrancy of color treated hair but it did so without leaving my hair feeling weighted down.

May 30, 2017

One of my favorite shampoo and conditioner for colored hair. Smell nice and leave your hair clean while preserving your color. Best not to do too many shampoo as it can leave your hairs a bit dry (I have very thick dry hair).

Un de mes shampoing et revitalisant préféré pour cheveux colorés. Sent très bon et laisse les cheveux propres tout en préservant la couleur. Il est toutefois préférable de ne pas faire trop de shampoings car il a tendance à laissé les cheveux un peu sec (j'ai les cheveux très épais et secs)

May 07, 2017

This is one of the best shampoo/conditioners for dry, color treated hair as mine is. My hair felt softer after just using the shampoo! My hair stayed clean between shampoos too. I love this stuff!!!

March 24, 2017

Redken is the best of the best in hair care products. The color extend is sulfate free and smells wonderful.
    Its special UVA/UVB filters prevent fading, cranberry oil to add shine, ceramides to strengthen, and Micro-net technology that coats hair to protect color.

January 15, 2017

This is a fantastic product! Great smell, leaves my hair feeling smooth and clean plus it does the job, helps maintain color! The price is a bit high but for the quality of the product I find its worth it.

January 10, 2017

As a woman who has her hair coloured at the salon I want that colour to last. So I chose to purchase this shampoo and conditioner. While a bit pricier than drug store shampoo it is worth it! My colour lasted 50% longer then with regular shampoo & conditioner. It also smells amazing & leaves your heir soft and shiny.

September 08, 2016

I love the new sulfite free Redken colour extend shampoo and conditioner. The smell is amazing and it leaves your hair soft and shiny. You dont have to use much either.

April 27, 2016

A rich, moisturizing shampoo and conditioner that helps maintain colour and smells great! I can go 3-4 days between washes when I use this as it doesn't make your hair feel greasy! Comes at a reasonable price

1.2/5

April 03, 2016

I was recommended this shampoo and conditioner from my hair stylist when I was having trouble with my color fading quickly, unfortunately after buying the product and expecting it to help my hair it caused an allergic reaction and I broke out on my scalp. I would not recommend this to anyone. It was definitely not worth the extra money only to be thrown out. I will never use Redken products again.