Redken Colour Extend Shampoo Reviews
#924 in Shampoo

October 24, 2017

Parfait pour la couleur

J'ai eu les cheveux de toutes les couleurs possibles, donc j'ai eu la chance d'essayer beaucoup de produits pour la couleur. Ce shampooing de Redken est dans mes favoris, je pouvais garder mes cheveux colorer jusqu'à 2 fois plus longtemps qu'avant!

July 20, 2015

You will not find a better color care hair product! I love the Redken Colour Extend Shampoo! I use it everyday!

March 27, 2015

Loving the Redken Colour Extend Magnetics Shampoo and Conditioner. The Shampoo has a night light scent and lathers very well with only a little required. The Conditioner smells wonderful as well and isn't heavy so it won't "weigh" your hair down. My hair brushes out tangle free after use. My colour has stayed true and shiny with no fading. Would recommend this duo absolutely and it won't break your wallet either!

May 31, 2014

This is a great product which really extends the vibrancy and life of the colour of my hair. I love how this is a Salon product, which you can purchase in all drug stores and various grocery stores, The price is a bit pricier, however you are paying for quality. I love the smell of Redken as well.

March 26, 2014

This is a great product that really preserves my hair colour much longer than other products. It is a little pricier buy it is worth the money. I love all Redken products! It smells great too.