Redken Extreme Anti-Snap Reviews

Ranked #1688 out of 2390 in Hair Care

Extreme Anti-Snap leave-in treatment gently smooths the cuticle, reduces friction from brushing and helps fortify hair that's prone to breaking, splitting or snapping off. EXTREME strengthens and resurfaces chemically and mechanically distressed hair. Redken's exclusive Interbond Conditioning System delivers a unique 3D Repair Complex to fortify hair so it looks and feels healthier with increased manageability and shine.

January 09, 2017

If you chemically and or colour treat your hair this product is worth it. I am known to go from blonde to black and every colour in between. I may take break for a few months but then I usually end up destroying my hair all over again. My hair began falling out. Oops. The hair dresser suggested this and after only two weeks my hair was starting to gain strength, shine and softness. That was 2007, this has been a staple product ever since.

February 11, 2016

I personally did not find this product worked. Maybe you need to consistently use it for months at a time. Not worth it for the effectiveness considering the price you pay.

September 11, 2014

After chemically straightening, and a few rounds of highlights, my hair was completely fried. A friend/hairstylist recommended Redken Extreme Anti-Snap to me, as my hair was breaking off all over the place and was a complete mess. Over several months of use, my hair stopped breaking off and became strong and healthy again. I highly recommend this product.

January 09, 2012

I started using this several years ago when my hair was completely fried from the chlorine in pools (I was a swimmer). It USED to work quite well back then, but since repurchasing a few months ago, I havent really noticed a difference in my hair. Granted, my hair is no longer damaged so maybe it works best on hair that is severely dry. Smells great but probably won't repurchase again. Would recommend to those with super damaged hair, though.

January 03, 2012

USED THIS WHEN I WAS GETTING MY HAIR DYED AT THE SALON, AND AFTER, HAS HELPED MAINTAIN THE STRENGTH OF MY HAIR, REDUCING BREAKAGE.

April 09, 2010

After my over processed hair was snapping off from bleaching. I was freaking out and trying not to style my hair ever again in fear!
    I bought this Redken Extreme Anti-Snap leave in treatment and styled it as usual.
    It has helped me so much and I can rest assured my hair won't be snapping off anymore. Love this product!!! Highly recommend it. Smells great too!

Mfornalik has posted in the forum topic
    Vim Email!

Mackintosh's Toffee

Snickers Chocolate Bar

cloverrx added a new review for
    Dove Anti-Perspirant Melon

jennmarieh added a new review for
    Thermos hydration bottle