REDKEN Smooth lock heat glide.
Amazing

REDKEN Smooth lock heat glide. Reviews

1 review
Ranked #776 out of 2385 in Hair Care

February 11, 2016

I have been using the REDKEN Smooth lock heat glide almond oil for quite sometime now and it doesnt disappoint! I had purchased it when I was bleaching my hair blonde for a while because I wanted a good heat protectant for the times I was blow drying and flat ironing my hair :) It was a bit on the pricier side (could be because I purchased it at my salon) but It was def. worth it. It has a great almond scent since it is made with Almond Oil. Its texture is an oil and bit thicker so it really penetrates your hair with moisture and protection. I use it on my damp out-of-the-shower hair so it can really coat my hair before I blow-dry. Once my hair is dry it feels sooo soft and silky I cant stop touching it! I def. recommend this product to anyone and would repurchase in the future. note (I still have more than half the bottle and I bought it several months ago), just goes to show you dont need alot either for it to work well :)