Redken's All Soft shampoo and conditioner Reviews
#862 in Bath & Body

Redken All Soft Shampoo and Conditioner are formulated for dry, fragile, and coarse hair.

September 28, 2017

Amazing

I will never use anothe shampoo again ! I have been using this for a very long time and have never had a problem, I also have red coloured hair and this does not fade my colour !

September 29, 2016

The shampoo and conditioner is perfect for anybody who needs some weight and their hair to tame it down. It has a very gentle smell and the conditioner is one of the most moisturizing I have ever used.

December 02, 2009

The product claims to be an utra-rich formula to help dry brittle hair, while being gentle and adding movement and shine. I found the texture of the shampoo smooth and the scent of both shampoo and conditioner to be relaxing and fresh. It feels luxurious to use these products. The did leave my hair quite soft, but I did not notice an increase in shine or movement. They did not leave a waxy residue in my hair like other conditioners sometimes do. Overall, I found the benefits of the product not worth the price.