Reese Crunchers Reviews
#75 in Chocolate

August 06, 2018

Great

This product is so delicious, I received it for free to review. It was little bit so sweet and I'm not kind of sweet person but It was delicious and I enjoyed it honestly. The flavour is kind of great one

June 30, 2018

Nom!

These are super fun when you're having a movie night! Forget about popcorn and chocolate, just have these instead! They are original, you have the Reese's taste with a little added twist, not as rich, more puffy, super tasty! I just wish the pieces were a little bigger and held together a bit more. But otherwise, YUMMY!

May 26, 2018

Great taste for such a low price!!!

i bought these at the dollarstore, I am glad I tried it but it tastes great. I like how it has a crunch to it and tastes just like their original cups. I would buy it again.

May 24, 2018

Delicious new way to enjoy a favorite

Reese crunchers is all the flavors of a Reese bar with a totally fun and new texture added to it.

It is perfect when you need a quick pick me up and it is not as melty as the cups for summer enjoyment.

As usual Reese lives up to its name.

April 26, 2018

Intresting

Well first off theres never enough in the bad I want.more because they taste like ur eating right from the bar plus I like clusters cause they also melt in your mouth

March 20, 2018

An easy to eat chocolate treat.

I am a huge Reese fan and these did not disappoint. Little clusters of milk chocolate with a peanut butter flavor. The addition of rice krispie and chopped nuts gave it a nice texture and tied this treat together perfectly. I can see this being a new favorite for me.