Reese Cupcake Mix Reviews

Ranked #898 out of 1274 in Snacks

June 14, 2017

very good

Reese mix biscuit et creme mix et très bien bon qualit et bon par apport prix dépendant de l'endroit ou sur achete ce produit ou les spéciaux sur le site ... un recommander certainement.

Reese mix biscuit and creme mix and very good good quality and good by contribution price depending on the place or on purchased this product or the specials on the site ... a definitely recommend.

May 19, 2017

Not a "healthy" snack but they sure are good and the kids love them! They are simple to make and anytime I have brought them to a gathering people have raved about them!! If you love peanut butter cups and cupcakes....this is something you should try!

March 30, 2017

Reese's is my favourite chocolate bar , So when I saw this Cup Cake Mix I knew I had to try it ! And I wasn't disappointed. The taste was amazing just like the chocolate Bar. It was easy to make with simple instructions. And we had a lot of decorating them! I'd try them again for sure !

October 15, 2015

Taste like a peanut butter cup! OMG these are to die for!!

2.8/5

June 23, 2015

Je ne sais pas si je suis nulle pour faire ce gâteau mais je n'ai pas eu les résultats escomptés , un dessert pas réussit du tout , bien du taponnage pour rien et le goût n'est pas celui de la barre de chocolat . Donc pour ça je suis déçue . En plus des calories en veux-tu t'en a pour ton argent . Mais bon ça c'est mon expérience et mon goût libre à vous de l'essayer .

May 02, 2015

Was real easy to figure out, though I did end up using my own icing tips as none were provided and the bag wasn't strong enough to poke through the tops. The icing included in the package was way too thick. Kept tearing apart the cupcakes, even after i thinned it out. Ended up using Betty Crocker chocolate icing. Might have worked better if I piped it instead of spreading, but I had no bags.

April 17, 2015

They aren't the healthiest, but they are a great treat. The peanut butter filling was so yummy, I would buy and make these again...especially since they all disappeared the same day I made them in my house!

cokaluna earned the Beauty Guru badge

gillie added a new review for
    Ferrero Rocher

happy6400 added a new review for
    Comet with Bleach

pabrams added a new review for
    Coffee-mate Coffee Creamer

pabrams added a new review for
    Comet with Bleach

dperrault added a new review for
    Sriracha Hot Chili Sauce