Reese's Peanut Butter Cups Miniatures 4.9 oz Reviews
Ranked #275 in Chocolate

February 22, 2017

I think resses mini peanut butter cup is the best thing yet! It's handy to have around Halloween the kiddies love them , not forgetting the adults I always have it handy.

January 24, 2017

My favorite chocolate, I always look for this in the chocolate aisle.. Perfect balance between chocolate and peanut butter, quite the indulgence! The minis are a perfect way to sneak in a few treats when craving something sweet, It's my fav! Who can be satisfied with just 3 Reese cups anyways?

November 16, 2016

Any size is a good size with Reese's pieces ! The delicious mix of chocolate and peanut butter yummmmm. What I like about this assortment the most is that you have bite size pieces that you can control but what I don't like is that you can lose control and eat more than you expected too. Anyone who loves Reese's I am sure has already came across this so instead of a recommendation I say what are you waiting for? Go get em!!

October 04, 2016

These taste good but I like the full size ones better as I feel as though I am eating more peanut butter in the centre! So creamy, and chocolate with peanut butter is the perfect combo

October 03, 2016

These are so delicious. I love chocolate and peanut butter together. Reeses does the combination best. These are a nice smooth chocolate, peanut butter snack. The chocolate and peanut butter flavors are perfect together they don't over power one another. 5 stars for sure

January 11, 2016

Very yummy and a great little snack. However, I prefer the regular size ones! More peanut butter and a whole new experience!

January 11, 2016

These are so yummy. I love how these are little too because it is the perfect bite size.

December 28, 2015

These are so delicious. Tiny little bites of chocolate and peanut butter. Great to have on hand anytime.

November 03, 2015

Reese's Peanut Butter Cups Miniatures 4.9 oz;

I actually like the mini cups to the full size

Pros:
    Smaller sizes appears more than the 3 individual pieces wrapped in the bar
    Same taste, hasn't changed from full size cups to the mini cups
    Can decorate cupcakes with
    Great to balance what you eat

Cons:
    Not available at all locations
    All in one bag, hate when people reach in with their hands

September 25, 2015

These Reese miniatures are great for baking.perfect to hide in between cookies & cupcakes. Also make a delicious snack with a nice cup of cold milk :)

Warning: May eat the whole bag