Reese's Peanut Butter Cups Reviews
#8 in Chocolate

The classic REESE'S. The perfect combination of chocolate and peanut butter.

March 10, 2021
    Sheffield, United Kingdom

Delicious!

I really dislike peanut butter so when my friend offered me one of these i said no. She persuaded me to try one which I'm so thankfully for...... they are scrumptious. So don't be put off just because you don't like peanut butter!

February 23, 2021

Go-to snack

Always my go-to snack or chocolate of choice. Chocolate with creamy peanut butter, how can you go wrong? If I had one thing to bring on an island if I was trapped alone, it would be this.

February 23, 2021

Delicious!

I love Reese's cups so much! They have the perfect amount of peanut butter to chocolate. They are very sweet but the smoothness of the pb somehow balances it out. The smaller version usually sticks to the wrapper which is annoying but I enjoy the regular size!

February 06, 2021
    United Kingdom

Reese love love

I first tryed these in USA. This is a memorable moment for me, made me very happy when I could find these in the UK. Taste amazing and u get 3 in a packet which I don't share as they are too good.

January 25, 2021

Another favorite!

I will let you in on a secret...I hate peanut butter...well the consistency of it. However, I do love chocolate and the two of these flavors together are perfection! The love of this product has gone on to the next generation in my family as well. Long live Peanut Butter Cups!!!

December 16, 2020

Perfect 👌

Perfect snack during the day and would be perfect go with a tea or coffee. The chocolate gives the perfect sweetness and peanut butter inside gives a bit of a saltiness to it. Great combination.

November 16, 2020

Nice snack tho

Reese’s peanut butter cups tastes quite good if you are craving for something sweet. It has both peanut butter and chocolate which is good, but this also makes the whole thing really sweet. I usually can’t go more than one, but there are three in a pack. Maybe need more options for size.

November 16, 2020
    United States

Yum!

Reese's peanut butter cups are just one of those things that has carried over from childhood into adulthood! They are still one of my guilty little pleasures and are just the perfect balance of salty and sweet. The flavours balance perfectly and compliment each other in the best kind of way. They are so tasty and are fun to share. Absolutely one of my favorite treats!

November 01, 2020
    Washington, United States

Ehhh, they're good for what they are

I used to love Reese's back in the day and I still might eat the smaller ones from time to time, but they're just so sickeningly sweet compared to better quality European chocolate. I also feel like they have gotten sweeter over the years.

October 26, 2020

Love it

Reese peanut butter cups taste amazing as a chocolate lover they are the prefect snack when craving something sweet they are found everywhere the best chocolate cups ever