Reese's Pieces Reviews
#28 in Chocolate

June 15, 2017

Tasty peanut butter treat !

I love Reese prices chocolate! There like little mini peanut butter cups ! There a mix of chocolate and peanut butter peaices coated in a candy shell ! One of my favorite candies and any peanut butter lover would enjoy !

June 15, 2017

Great for any peanut butter lover!

Reeses Pieces Peanut Butter Candy is the best candy out there. Peanut butter in a crunchy shell, that goes together so well! These are my go to candy when I am craving a little sugar!

Chocolate and Peanut Butter Combination

I am a huge fan of Reese's Pieces. I love the sweet sugar candy outer layer mixed with the salty peanut butter layer on the inside. The outer candy coating has a nice crunch to it. There is a good amount of peanut butter in each candy piece so you get a good amount of flavor. These can be found for a good price at the dollar store.

June 08, 2017

These chocolates are one of my favorites. They taste like peanut butter Smarties. The crunchy candy shell and the creamy peanut butter inside make for a delicious treat. I love when these are just the slight bit melty, as I find it helps to bring out the flavor of the peanut butter. The peanut butter in these is not as prominent as it is in other Reese products.

June 04, 2017

I love reeses pieces. They are so yummy and now I'm craving some... They are a lot like smarties in a candyshell but with peanut butter inside.. I love them and so do the kids :)

June 02, 2017

Reese's pieces are so good . They're one of my favourites and I can eat the whole box and not feel guilty haha. So there are bite sized , candy coated , and they have a peanut butter centre . It doesn't taste like your typical peanut butter though . It's so much better . These were always around when I was a kid and I still love them now at 36 years old . I highly recommend these .

May 29, 2017

I've got a sweet tooth that's for sure. And may I say Peanut butter and chocolate always mix. Especially Reese's Pieces. I tell my child they are peanut butter Smarties as that is what they taste/look like to me. I get them all the time as a treat in the car. Love them. Got to have !

May 18, 2017

Yum yum yum! One on my favorite snacks when I don't want a chocolate bar. I love the peanut butter chocolate combination and the crunchy shell! Amazing on ice cream too!

March 10, 2017

These are amazing! I can eat a whole box of these to myself! They are not over powering which is what I prefer when it comes to the peanut butter flavor. These taste so good with vanilla ice cream!

February 27, 2017

I love these little candy-coated pieces of peanut buttery goodness. They are great for adding to cookies and brownies or just eating on their own. I've also used them to decorate peanut butter chocolate cakes. The colours lend themselves well to use in Halloween treat bags and decorating other baked goods for the holiday as well.