Reese's Puffs Reviews
#10 in Cereal

July 03, 2019

Not best quality, but great taste!

I've always loved Reese PB cereal, mostly for the taste. PB and chocolate go so well together!
    It certainly isn't fancy but any means, and the texture is a little filmy if you leave it too long in your bowl but if you don't mind that then I would recommend!

1.3/5

July 01, 2019

Disgusting!

What a waste of money. It does not even taste close to what a Reese’s pieces would taste like. It’s very chalky and leaves a gross film in my mouth. It was a purchase that I can not return and will have to toss it in the garbage. I was disappointed with the quality and texture of the cereal.

March 28, 2019

Favourite Cereal!!

Ever since this cereal came out, it has been my go to! My friends and family all love this cereal as well as the brand Reese it’s self.

What a yummy start to the day!!

October 16, 2018

Kids like it

My kids love Reese's Puffs so does my husband but it is so unhealthy for your kids if you look up the ingredients you will never give this to your children there is a lot more healthier cereals out there that taste good

October 02, 2018
    Mississippi, United States

My kids love them!

My kids love Reese's peanut butter cups so when I saw these in my grocery store, I had to buy them! They are absolutely delicious! My kids say they taste just like a Reese's dipped in milk and I agree. If you like Reese's candy, you will love these. They also do not get to soggy to fast. My kids also like them without milk as a snack.

September 27, 2018
    Ohio, United States

kids love it

My kids absolutely love this cereal. I think it tastes great also. Doesn't quite taste like a Reeses, but you can taste the chocolate and the peanut butter so you know what they were going for.

September 27, 2018

I would buy again

This cereal is so delicious! My 2 kids love it! It makes a perfect breakfast, lunch, snack, desert, whatever! REESE'S Puffs taste so good, I will buy again for sure.

September 21, 2018

Une de mes céréales préférée

Ces céréales sont mes préférées depuis que je suis petite! J adore le mélange de chocolat et beurre d'arachide. Elles ne sont pas trop sucrées au goût.

September 19, 2018

Peanut butter

My boys love this cereal. Me personally I don't like this cereal I think it doesn't really taste to much like a Reese cup. I think it taste more like plain peanut butter. If I wanted a cereal like that I would rather get captain crunch

September 19, 2018
    Vermont, United States

My kids Fav!!!

All three of my kiddos love these. A box does not last long in our house! I will admit I kina love them to!! Lol The taste is amazing they taste just like reeses which is a big plus! Prob something we will always have in our house!