Reese's Puffs Reviews
#9 in Cereal

April 29, 2020

10/10 right here

It's delicious. It's not like eating an actual peanutbutter cup, it's just the flavour. It's as healthy as any other sugar cereal. We buy a box every 4 weeks to mix it up.

0.8/5

April 28, 2020
    New Brunswick, Canada

Reese's Puffs - yuck, so dry!

Reese's Puffs is a yucky cereal as it's sooooo dry (you like eating sawdust? well then this cereal is for you! lol) and filled with so much sugar. I tried this when I was babysitting for a family one time, and this is the only cereal the child would eat (I even offered to make fresh buttermilk pancakes, but nope...Reese's Puffs was all he wanted). I think it is Reese's point to get these kids hooked on sugary cereals while they are young, and I do not want any part of it.

April 06, 2020
    Pennsylvania, United States

Yummy!

Reece’s peanut butter cereal tastes so good you will want to come back for seconds! This cereal is delicious and makes me want to always want to keep buying this product. It tastes really well with milk and the peanut butter flavor is so natural tasting. Highly recommend this to this is that like peanut butter!

March 07, 2020

have a very picky autistic teenage boy and he absolutely loves this cereal if he won't eat I know I can pull this out and he will eat. I always keep a couple boxes in the cabinet. He will finish a box within two days

Updated On: March 07, 2020

I have a very picky autistic boy and he absolutely loves this cereal if he won't eat I know I can pull this out and he will eat. I always keep a couple boxes in the cabinet. He will finish a box within two days

February 11, 2020
    Texas, United States

Our favorite cereal so far!

We absolutely love this product! My girls ask for this weekly.
    Highly recommend! Wouldnt make any changes.
    Added to our weekly grocery list.
    Great for teen girls and boys! The little ones love it as well as adults!!

February 11, 2020
    Blackburn with Darwen, United Kingdom

Sweet chocolate cereal

I love Reese’s peanut butter flavour so when I saw this I just had to try it and I did enjoy it but felt the peanut butter flavour wasn’t as strong as I would like it was more chocolate than anything else. Had a nice crunchy texture and overall I would have it again.

January 05, 2020

So good

Sooo yummy! I absolutely love these as a sugary cereal! It’s also my husbands favourite! It is rather expensive I find (like most sugared cereal) but it’s worth it when it goes on sale! Worth trying for sure!

September 03, 2019
    Michigan, United States

Peanut butter deliciousness

I have a very picky autistic teenage boy and he absolutely loves this cereal if he won't eat I know I can pull this out and he will eat. I always keep a couple boxes in the cabinet.

September 03, 2019
    United States

Never too old for Reeses

You are never too old for Reeses Puffs! I love these for breakfast. We buy 2 boxes a week for our family. The taste of peanut butter is not too strong but enough to make the milk delicious.

July 03, 2019

Not best quality, but great taste!

I've always loved Reese PB cereal, mostly for the taste. PB and chocolate go so well together!
    It certainly isn't fancy but any means, and the texture is a little filmy if you leave it too long in your bowl but if you don't mind that then I would recommend!