Resolve gold oxi action laundry stain remover Reviews
#84 in Laundry Care

December 13, 2017

Easy to use.

I was looking for a product to add to my whites that would keep them looking bright and new, but wasn't harsh. Just a little scoop in the wash, and everything comes out looking great.

December 13, 2017

très efficace

Ce produit est très efficace pour nettoyer les vêtements très sales. Une petite dose dans la lessive et le tour est joué, en plus il ajoute une agréable odeur de propreté. Parfait pour les uniformes.

December 11, 2017

Works great. Better than just oxi I think

I use this on all my families tough stains. It works well. Sometimes it doesn't fully get it all out but I can except that. It says not to let it dry on your clothes and you should follow that because it will change the colour.

October 14, 2017

Great product

Resolve gets out any stains ... Even the toughest ones. It gets out grass stains,makeup,Grease,oil, Vaseline,marker,mud,etc. I regularly purchase resolve. You can get it at Dollarama for $3. This one product that I can trust

September 30, 2017

I have seen and tried better.

I am not a fan of this product. I didn't find it effective and really am not sure what it is doing. I've tried products that are much more efficient and have a similar price point. I will not be repurchasing this product.

May 28, 2017

Having a 10 month old daughter can sometimes get very messy. Her clothes at times will get stained by the food she ate during the day or even just crawling on the ground. Resolve has helped me when doing the laundry. This product is awesome!! I put it in the wash the recommended amount with detergent and the outcome is amazing no stains. Not only for kids clothes but also for ours. Food stains, grass stains, etc. Wonderful product to have.

April 03, 2017

I finally found a product that helps get nasty stains out of my baby's clothes! I just let the clothing soak in hot water with the Resolve and it's gone. Afterwards, I rinse it out and put it to wash with baby-friendly detergent, so that there are no harsh chemicals on baby's clothes. Good product!

March 26, 2017

Le meilleur détachant que j'ai acheter jusqu'a maintenant. Il enleve absolument tout. Pour une tache tenace laissez tremper toute la nuit et ca part. Pu de tache.

March 01, 2017

I like to add a scoop or two of this to my wash to help get tough stains out. I typically pre-treat the stains and add this for an extra boost, as using this alone in the wash would not remove all the stains. It doesn't leave any residue and keeps clothes from looking dingy. Also works well mixed as a paste or making a solution to soak clothes in before wash.

November 28, 2016

I've tried both this Resolve and the Oxi-Clean brand stain remover, I find that Resolve is most effective when you mix the powder into a paste and rub it into the stain, then let it sit for about 5 minutes and toss it directly into the wash. On the other hand, as an in-laundry stain remover for me, Oxi-Clean performs slightly better than Resolve.