Revive Superfoods Smoothie Reviews
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

April 20, 2020
    Utah, United States

Worst Company in Existence

NEVER AGAIN! Please save yourself and never buy from this company. I've never experienced worse customer service in my entire life. They essentially stole about $300 from me and refused to do anything to help me. I had packages stolen that they wouldn't replace. They refused to give me any money back. They certainly know how to lose customers, that's for sure. Save yourself the time, the sanity, and the money and run away from Revive Superfoods as fast as you can. Not to mention, by the way, the smoothies sucked. I could make better on my own for a 1/4 of the price.

0.5/5

April 16, 2020

Unauthorized credit card charges, after this company confirmed my account was paused. Had to dispute a charge with my bank and cancel my credit card. Do not do business with this company. They have no customer service phone number. They charge your card and then claim that they can't issue refunds, and don't attempt to resolve any issues as they have already taken your money.

1.5/5

April 16, 2020

I thought this company looked amazing at first, but it turned into a nightmare. I switch my account to monthly and paused my membership seconds after I made the first order. The next week they sent me another order and charged my credit card. I emailed and basically got a run around. First they said I didn’t cancel next was i didn’t pause The order in time, followed by you arnt allowed to switch from weekly to monthly. They sent me an order that I didn’t want and arnt willing to correct it or own up to anything. Not to mention there is no phone number. Also there is a ton of waist. Do NOT order from this company!

1.2/5

April 13, 2020

Unlike every other subscription I've ever tried (which is a lot), Revive does not send out email reminders prior to your renewal date. I thought I had my account on hold, but it turns out this was not the case as I was billed $143 for smoothies on April 9th, and my renewal date was April 10th. I called them the morning of the 10th to try to cancel my order, and they refused even though the product was not to be shipped for another week.

The smoothies are good but I don't think it's worth it for the price, and I do not appreciate the poor customer service who are completely unsympathetic and unable to help their customers.

Also, my smoothies arrived completely thawed (the dry ice was gone) and I'm not sure how food safe it is to have the fruit completely thaw and then re-freeze again.

0.8/5

April 10, 2020

I ordered these based upon a special they were doing, thought it would be a good way to stock up on some frozens during this pandemic. I placed my order for 24 cups for $60/ a special they were running. ( I was also supposed to receive straws and I didn't) and they charged me for my next delivery BEFORE I even received my initial order, I got a charge for $120 with no way to cancel or have them postpone and credit my account. They have no phone number in order to call them to cancel the order- their email response was "well its a subscription so we cant cancel it". Its a scam hoping that people will forget to cancel their subscription so they can continue to charge you for these smoothie cups

April 10, 2020

Make sure you cancel your subscription as soon as you order

I heard about this company from my friends social media and decided to try it out. I was fine with their service until I saw a charge of 143.00 in my bank account. Now they’re sending me more smoothies which I do not need or have the space for. I can’t get a refund, no one will answer my emails, and during this pandemic, I’m not working and money is extremely tight. Everything everyone else has said negatively about this company is completely true.

April 09, 2020
    Florida, United States

I don't understand the bad reviews. We are over the moon!

I'm a busy mom that runs a household of 8 and needed some quick meal options that took stress off my plate as well as fit my child's allergies. We chose this company bc they were among the cheapest I researched and we have loved EVERYTHING! The ingredients are everything I hoped for and the taste is even better. Even my 6 year old begs for these for breakfast. Great value for your money, ships right to your doorstep, and they have a great variety to choose from.

1.7/5

April 04, 2020
    Maryland, United States

Worst customer service!

Literally the WORST customer service I've ever encountered! They messed up running my payment so my box won't be shipped in time because of their mistake (and yes I have the emails to prove it). Then run my card for an order 2 weeks out instead! With everything going on with COVID19 I'm on a strict budget from not being able to work due to stay at home orders in my state. That being said these were supposed to be my meals for 2 weeks twice a day and they charge me for an order that won't arrive for 2 weeks, and that blew a large chunk of my food budget for next week and they won't refund so guess I just won't eat for a week. Do not order from them. This is the 2nd out of 3 orders I've had issues with. Do Daily Harvest instead much better customer service.

Ps. The positive reviews on here are from their employees... they're all from Ontario Canada where the company is based, coincidence? No

April 02, 2020

I just started this subscription. I have not had ANY problems with the website. I really enjoy these smoothies. They are easy to make, delicious, and I am happy to add different fruits and veggies to my diet every day

March 31, 2020

First of all, know that apparently you cannot cancel your account. Only pause. I'm contacting the BBB and FTC about that. I'm pretty sure you can't NOT allow your customers to cancel their account just like you can't not allow email subscribers to unsubscribe.

The customer service is heinous. I won't even go in to the details but my experience was just like every other bad review on here.

The smoothies are grainy and gross. 100% stale like other reviewers have said.

I truly hope they go out of business.