Revive Superfoods Smoothie Reviews
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

May 24, 2021
    United States

So good!

These are delicious and convenient! I love them so much. The oats are delicious! But my favorite are the smoothies! I don’t even have to think about what I’m doing just fill pour and blend. I also add my protein powder to them. It’s just perfect.

May 19, 2021
    New Jersey, United States

Great nutritious smoothies that does the body good!

I love the convenience of having good quality locally farmed ingredients in my smoothie, where I only have to add my choice of liquid, which I prefer coconut or almond milk. These are packed with nutrients and are very good prior or after a workout. It replenishes what you have lost in the body or prepare you for an exceptional workout. A great way to get your needed vitamins and I love them. Great varieties because I bore easily and love new and various flavors to sooth my palate.

May 19, 2021
    Texas, United States

Obsessed

I was recently diagnosed with an autoimmune disorder and the best treatment was as clean of a diet and lifestyle as possible. Revive has been a God send. I have a smoothie every morning and a ready in seconds microwave meal or oats for lunch every day! I have not had a flavor yet that I did not like!!

May 17, 2021

Super Smoothies! (I've bought several boxes!)

I first signed up for Revive Superfood smoothies while on maternity leave because I needed food that I could eat with one hand while I held my baby. I really enjoyed them and continued ordering.

These smoothies are cheaper than the smoothie shop around the corner and I don't have to leave the house. I can easily make one before my brain has turned on in the mornings. My favourite ones are Berry Blu (subtle lime flavour really adds depth!), Morning Mocha (think coffee + chocolate), and Hint of Mint (chocolate mint). For a family treat with our preschoolers, we'll blend two smoothies of the same flavour and share them between the 4 of us (the adults get larger glasses, though!).

**Just keep in mind that these are SMOOTHIES, not milkshakes, so the flavour will be a little more subtle and won't have that sweet syrupy quality of a milkshake. You're drinking fruits and veggies, after all!** :)

May 17, 2021
    California, United States

Yummy & Healthy

I’m terrible at eating healthy. These smoothies were a great way to get nutrients and have something tasty! I love that they come prepared and that all I have to do is blend. This saves a bunch of time as I’m constantly on the go.

May 14, 2021

Must try smoothies

If you need something to drink in this hot weather, these smoothies are a must try. They have so many flavours to choose from.
    They come pre-portioned and have super healthy ingredients. All you need to do is add your favourite liquid and blend!

May 14, 2021

Love the flavours

When I saw the price for the smoothies, I thought it was a little expensive. But for the variety of ingredients that you get, plus the included shipping, it's actually pretty worth it.

May 08, 2021

Yummy!

Such wonderful flavours. Super accessible for ordering and delivery. It arrived well packaged and nothing got ruined in transit. Will definitely buy again

May 06, 2021
    New York, United States

Love these

I love these smoothies. Each one tastes great. The Hint of Mint is one of my favorites. And they added new flavors I haven't even tried yet! Looking forward to my next order

May 01, 2021
    District of Columbia, United States

So healthy!!

I saw these and ordered on the spot. The ingredients sounds so healthy and good. The best smoothie selection I've seen. You simply must try these out.