Revive Superfoods Smoothie Reviews
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

April 23, 2021
    New York, United States

Sooo Tasty and Versatile

The Strawberry Zen is my favorite so far, all the flavors I have tried have been great. You can mix juices or milk with them for versatility depending upon your cravings. Best smoothies around!

Buy time with money

As a smoothie lover, Revive's smoothie is amazingly good for its variety and balanced taste, as well as the packaging and quality.
    It's a bit on the pricier side, but all worth the money if you want to save time by grabbing a smoothie every morning and have it ready in 2 mins. On the other hand, because you don't need to waste any food by using only a bit of it if you want to make your own varied smoothie, it's probably a money saver to you at the end of the day.

New York, United States

They're delicious but

I like everything about it except that I would rather be able too order every 2 months. 4 a week is a bit too many Also the lids are cardboard. I actually lost one all over the floor because they don't fit nor stay on I learned my lesson so now I just pour it back into that container of my own with a nice tight lid. They need to do something about the lids

April 22, 2021

Ups Your Veggie/ Fruit intake!

Worth every penny, plus lots of discount codes out there. I eat more plant based to begin with, but these help me get in different nutrients and vitamins than my typical smoothie. Worth the money!

April 20, 2021

Absolutely love them!

Great taste! Fast and easy to make.
    The smoothies are perfect for those rushed moments when you don't have the time to actually sit down and eat!
    I definitely recommend! <3

April 15, 2021
    Indiana, United States

Tasty!

Pink Dragon is very tasty. Only complaint is I had to add more liquid (25-30%) in order for it to blend. The good news is - more smoothie for me! Looking forward to trying the other flavors.

April 14, 2021
    Florida, United States

Fell in love.

These are delicious and keep me feeling full. This makes such a huge shake that I share with my fiance. We both get full cups which for me just adds to the value! Definitely recommending.

April 10, 2021
    North Carolina, United States

Best Meal Subscription Service Ever!

I absolutely love Revive. I've tried several meal plan boxes and a few different smoothie subscription boxes and this one is BY FAR the best. The smoothies taste so fresh, healthy, and I love the variety they offer. It's made my mornings way less stressful and WAY more healthy.

I've always found it hard to eat breakfast, but now I just put this in my nutrabullet and take my breakfast with me on the go. It's improved my mood, health, and I find myself excited to eat when I get out of bed instead of dreading it or feeling guilty for skipping.

April 08, 2021

These smoothies are great!

I make fruit and green smoothies at home regularly, but I was starting to get bored buying the same stuff from Costco. I was amazed at how good they tasted with some of the ingredients included - I never would have thought of chickpeas in a smoothie! It's a little more expensive than what I can make at home so I only get them every few months as a treat. But the variety of ingredients is amazing.

April 08, 2021
    North Carolina, United States

Great taste but check the calories! I order them every month

It is very convenient to just unpack one of these healthful yummies and prepare your guiltfree meal in less than 5-10mins. These are very well balanced meals. Must try!