Revive Superfoods Smoothie Reviews
#1 in Smoothie
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

April 08, 2021
    North Carolina, United States

Great taste but check the calories! I order them every month

It is very convenient to just unpack one of these healthful yummies and prepare your guiltfree meal in less than 5-10mins. These are very well balanced meals. Must try!

April 05, 2021
    Washington, United States

Great taste and so easy to do

I like the variety of smoothies to choose from. It’s so much easier to grab a Revive smoothie then going to the store trying to buy all the ingredients.

April 04, 2021

The best!

They can be pricey. But you get what you pay for! No more bulk buying fruit so it’s cheaper, that takes up so much space in your freezer. You couldn’t buy all their ingredients for cheaper. Quick and easy!!

April 04, 2021
    District of Columbia, United States

Smoothies are great; skip the meals

The taste, value, and nutritional value for the smoothies is great - I would re-order those again. But the meal cups were so SO small - I am a small woman and they didn't come close to making me feel full. Oats are fine but not a great value for the cost

April 03, 2021

Made this my morning routine!

Easy and tasty way to be healthy. A lot of different flavors so you dont get bored. I run out of time every morning, these smoothies makes it easy to have a fresh and healthy breakfast no matter what busy schedual you have! Can’t wait to taste the soups has well!!! Loving this product!

March 28, 2021

A big fan of Revive! Use code TOY550090 for a 55% discount

Use code TOY550090 for a 55% discount off your first order!

I am a big fan of Revive! I find the bowls especially super easy to make when in hurry, and the ingredients and combo's are great. I have had a lot of friends who enjoy the smoothies too, but unfortunately I am allergic to bananas so am hoping they add some more banana-less shakes to their roster! The only thing I would recommend this this company is to figure out a way to reduce waste. But other than that, it is great for people on the go or tight on time and looking for healthy options!

March 25, 2021

Great!

These smoothies are so helpful in the mornings, I make one and I'm full until lunch. The quality is great but it is a little pricey, and my poor freezer struggles to hold it all in.
    I would absolutely recommend it to my friends, and you can use my code for 55% off FRA2350930

March 24, 2021

Tasty amazing smoothies

I am a mom of a newborn baby. Before drinking smoothies from revive superfoods my baby struggle to have a bowel movement. I am currently breastfeeding exclusively so my diet contributes to how his body works. Revive superfoods has made a huge difference to our healthy lifestyle.

March 22, 2021

Sooo good

I love the original flavours we can choose from! They taste good and there's options i wouldn't even think of. This is my healthy lunch for the days that I'm off to keep me right on track !

Use my
    Code for 55% off ! So worth it !!
    TAV2322390

March 20, 2021
    Pennsylvania, United States

Delicious & healthy smoothies!

I love the delicious & healthy smoothies that arrive frozen in dry ice each month. My favorites are the Acai twist, Liquid Gold & Berry Blo. You can modify which smoothies you would like to receive on each shipment.😍