Revive Superfoods Smoothie Reviews
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020
    1.3/5

March 10, 2020

Poor service, Confusing system

I tried the sample order of 9 cups and they were OK. Nothing fabulous considering the price. I then cancelled my subscription, but did not receive any confirmation of that. And there is no phone number to call for service. 3 months passed and I received a surprise order of 12 smoothies that I did not order. There is no recourse or refund offered. I think I have cancelled (again) but I am not confident, so I will likely call Visa and ensure no more charges go through.
    I do not like systems that are so complicated that I cannot cancel as needed. I do not recommend the product or the way the company operates. I am very dissapointed in their service.

March 08, 2020

They changed my order without notice (sent me something completely different). Then refused to refund me because they reserve the right to change recipes without notice. They changed my order history to make it seem like I ordered something different previously. Luckily I still have some of a previous order as evidence. They refused to refund me

March 08, 2020

Not worth it!!

FYI that’s the only REAL reviews you’ll find out there! Any of the bad reviews that are posted on their website are systematically removed after a day or don’t show as verified!!! (They just leave 1 or 2 “bad reviews” that are not even bad. Just 3-star reviews to not have an average score of 5 per smoothie. All their smoothies have an average score of at least 4.6 just FYI!!) I contacted them twice about it and they couldn’t care less. The absolutely never responded to any of my emails!

They are also basically using influencers to sell their smoothies. They don’t pay for anything and will spam their stories with the smoothies to make you try them. That’s basically how I ordered in the first place at 60% off. (I didn’t even get the free straws)

I’ll be honest, most of the smoothies are super bland. AND 90% of the ingredients are NOT organic. I wonder how they dare make you pay $6.5 for such a tiny smoothie when you can go to Booster Juice and have a much bigger smoothie for a better experience. I’ll never order from them again. I completely paused my subscription after trying them out. You can’t even cancel your account just FYI.

Updated On: March 26, 2020

Also, all the good reviews here have been posted on the VERY same day every single time! So don’t get fooled by them! The company is trying to add positive reviews to increase their overall score!

March 06, 2020

Completely unsafe. And they deleted my first comment which shows even more how dishonest this company is. My order came thawed not once but twice even after I told them not to ship and their customer service is piss poor. You have to email and they won't respond to every email. There's no history of your emails inside the app either. There's no way to deactivate your account. I am working with my bank disputing their charges. Probably why they don't have reviews on fb or are on yelp.

March 06, 2020
    California, United States

Awful

Smoothies are stale and grainy. No matter if you make it with almond milk, milk, or water, there is no way to salvage the taste from your mouth. Never buying from them again.

March 05, 2020
    Florida, United States

Don't order them

They taste like they have been made many months prior and stale. Very few quality ingredients that are listed are in there. The nutrition values are wrong. The calories are way understated for the fats, carbs and proteins they list. Total waste of money, lack of quality, and horrible customer service. No phone number just email, and your lucky if you get a reply.

0.7/5

March 02, 2020

Horrible company and customer service! I ordered 24 cups for 2/25 delivery and was given the run around numerous times. Turns out the food went bad and they canceled the order and when I asked for a refund they attempted to resend verses refund as they should have. Now I have to dispute my card on 3/2 (still haven't received it by the way) for the refund and refuse delivery if it ever does mysteriously show up. Don't order from here!

0.8/5

February 26, 2020

Used to love these!

These used to be amazing! Lots of wonderful ingredients and nut butters. Now they’ve cut out all the nuts, added a vile cheap pea protein powder to practically all of them and they all taste acrid. I have contacted them on numerous occasions to not avail. They delete any negative reviews that you post to their website. Will never order again.

1.5/5

February 21, 2020
    North Carolina, United States

Try them but know what you are getting!

I tried this company based on ads. I have been using another company for years and Revive was cheaper. Once I got my first order, I realized that they are misleading the consumer a bit. There is a difference between cocao and cocoa and flavoring and nuts. So, they are doing these things to give the consumer a more affordable product. But, it is still misleading.

The smoothies that I tried were OK. The acai bowl is terrible and so far removed from the picture they advertise.

You do pay almost a week in advance for a box. I am not accustomed to that. I think it is a little odd. If you are in the states, you may have an extra charge (nominal) because it is an international transaction. I got charged $1.55 for a $51 order.

You can only pause your subscription. There is no way to remove your credit card or cancel. That worries me a bit. Be selective in the card you use.

Their customer service completely feels like you are emailing bots. I had received from them a 4th box free offer so long as you kept your subscription active. Check. At one point, I thought about changing the plan size to order more. I changed it but then sent them an email promptly asking them if I could do that. They said that would void the 4th free offer. So I changed it back. I never received or paid for more than the first box. Well, even though I never actually ordered anything larger, it still voided my offer and they would not honor it. I went back and forth with them trying to get them to understand that it was a mistake on my part but I was unaware of the restriction. They, too, copy and pasted a previous email to me. Anyhow, they would not honor it but offered me 30% off my next two boxes. Hard pass. That discount would not total what my 4th free box would have been. Honestly, I continued to order from them to get to the 4th free and then was going to go back to the other company. The quality just wasn't good enough.

There are a lot of shady parts to this company. So know that you are getting subpar ingredients. That they may be deceptive about advertising/naming versus the ingredients list. That customer service may or may not be a human being. That your card is forever in a paused subscription. That you are going to pay for these products a week before you get them. And they really do not care about retaining your business.

Updated On: February 24, 2020

I wanted to add that they are not including negative reviews on their site nor are they include the negative scores into the calculations for the average. Another company I have used actually posts those reviews and responds to them publicly.

February 19, 2020

Worse Products! Horrible company!

I keep coughing after I drinking very time and I want to cancel my subscription but won’t let me they don’t deliver to your door (condo and concierge might NOT call you the same day usually after 2 days) and it’s been three times I need to trash the full box my money wasted and I emailed them few times asking for cancel subscription but no reply NEVER WILL JOIN ANYTHING SIMILAR