Revive Superfoods Smoothie Reviews
    1.0/5

September 03, 2021
    California, United States

Awful Money Hungry Company

I made my order this last Monday it is now Friday, I received my order on Thursday, on Wednesday night without any email confirming another week of subscription or "hey would you like to change any smoothies" I was charged $62.91. I hadn't even received my order from this company yet when they decided to charge me for another order, aka I never even tried the subscription to decide if I wanted to follow through with it. I called (I'm not lying) 37 times and after 10 minutes of being hold was hung up on each time. I emailed about 4 times with no response. Finally, I got ahold of a live person on the chat. I than waited about 5 hours before someone emailed me regarding this, I had still yet to receive my order at this point but, again, was charged for my next order? I have been speaking to a man named Ryan that is extremely unhelpful. I told him I want a refund because I haven't even been given an opportunity to try this product. He said they can not do that, but they will push out my next order (?????) and give me 30 percent off my two following orders after that. Is this some sort of trap they think I'm an idiot? They didn't even care for my concern, they didn't even care that I didn't even get to try their products they are selling and promoting they literally just wanted my money. I have been going back and forth with this man for 2 days now and I'm not getting any help except him continuing to say he can not give me a refund and will give me 30 percent off of an order I don't even want. He told me that deliveries on Thursday to Sunday get charged Sunday, I said okay well my order was DELIVERED end of the day Thursday and I was charged Wednesday, he said well it was supposed to be delivered Wednesday we use a third party company so that is not our fault it was delayed. Well sir, nor is it mine and I am the customer.

So, let me put this into another perspective, the same day I made this order the same day I decided I wanted to try and compare Daily Harvest Smoothie Subscription, I received that order on Wednesday morning, still not charged for the next week, upon receiving the order, it sadly had numerous broken cups in it, I messaged them and sent them the photos of my products that were sadly ruined, they replied INSTANTLY. They offered to send me another week of products for free AND a refund if I wanted as well as $20 for my next order IF I wanted to continue using them. How absolutely kind and great is that customer service? Also, their smoothies were MUCH better as far as ingredients and taste since two had survived the fall, I've found this companies make my stomach hurt and make me nauseous.

So, I am now contacting my PayPal account which charged my checking account to cancel this and refund me since, 1. i haven't received the 2nd order, and 2. I was never given a notice email and 3. I do not want to EVER be a customer of this company again.

So, I am hoping I can get my money back for an item I never received and hoping people read this to know they care about money, not their customers. Also, the price is better at Daily Harvest if you are still looking for a smoothie company.

0.7/5

September 03, 2021
    Leinster, Ireland

I had a terrible experience with this company.

I cancelled my smoothie order and they still took my money. When I contacted them to let them know, they apologised, and said the would credit my account instead of a full refund. I agreed to this. A few minutes later I received an email asking me to disregard their previous email and I would not get the credit back. This is incredibly unfair and unprofessional. I am deeply unhappy.

September 02, 2021
    Colorado, United States

Love these Smoothies!

These smoothies are great! Every one that I have tried has been delicious and so healthy. The Heart Beet is my favorite! The only one that I am not a fan of is the Mint smoothie it doesn’t seem to blend as well as the others.

September 02, 2021

Awesome taste and healthy options

I love these! Quick and easy whether it's the smoothie, soup or food. They are all tastier than you imagine they might be and you get all the vitamins and nutrients you can ask for. Delish!

August 30, 2021
    Rhode Island, United States

Taste not good.

Taste not good but it’s good for you I guess. Canceling subscription isn’t a simple click. All you can do easily is change delivery date. Looks like I’m going to continue to postpone delivery dates.

August 30, 2021
    Florida, United States

Where have this been all my life? Yummmy

I love smoothies... however, I am always on the go. These individual smoothies are great for me. They are absolutely wonderful and nutritious. I like that you can read what's in them. They indicate each fruit and other items added. I like that they show the nutritional facts!

August 28, 2021
    New Brunswick, Canada

These smoothies have saved my life

I suffer from severe anxiety and have recently been diagnosed with cancer. I have stress and anxiety induced paresis of my esophagus. It makes it very difficult for me to chew.
    These smoothies can be mixed with so so many different ways and creations to make them what you want them with the liquids you add (any other health foods you add) these are amazing. Here is my little secret. For the hint of mint, the hazy cocoa, the pumpkin spice,or any other chocolate type smoothie with CHOCOLATE MILK. if you tolerate milk as I do they are amazing. I also add mint flavor to all the chocolate ones and also a teaspoon of sugar. They are amazing tasting and so easy to blend up. I did have a few issues with a couple of my boxes coming in not frozen. That being said they have every time rectified the situation without question and have amazing customer service.
    These are real raw ingredients NOT some cube with vibrant dyed colour to entice you and pretend to be some health food you really have no idea is in it... I love revive and I will remain a customer for as long as I can. They have saved me from having a feeding tube inserted.

This company is real. If you want real healthy smoothies to supplement your diet these are amazing. Get creative with whatever mixture you want, even chocolate soy milk etc. Know that your liquid mixture will effect the taste and quality of smoothie. Don't let it turn you off. Try another mix. It took me a couple months to find how I like mine mixed. Any fruit ones I mix with sweetened coconut milk and fruit juice depending on what I have with a teaspoon of sugar and (you can add chia seeds or anything else and just blend. I use a magic bullet. I suggest the old fashioned grey one as the new black ones seem to just go off when it's have blended. :) ♡

August 27, 2021

Love the oats

Love the oats, they make my mornings so seamless. i also order the meals and keep them for those busy days where i just don't have time to make food and don't want to order our or just snack around the house. just a an easy healthy alternative.

August 25, 2021

LOvE these smoothies!

Not only convenient but super fresh and delicious- I have clearly noticed a different in my energy levels and no longer feel bloated - great to sip on a smoothie on a hot summer day!

August 25, 2021

Amazing and convenient!

I am absolutely in love with the smoothies! Makes it extremely easy for mornings before work. Saves me a lot of money as well in the long run, instead of going out and purchasing a certain amount for a expensive price because PSA protein, chia seeds, kale, spinach all those super foods add up at the end of the day. This was your shipped the amount you need, prepared and ready to just add the liquid you prefer with your smoothies! Always great if you wanna switch it up to juice some times!