Revive Superfoods Smoothie Reviews
#1 in Smoothie
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

March 14, 2021

So convenient!

These things are so convenient! I’m so glad I found them :) They will definitely be a part of my busy morning routine. Definitely pick the ones that sound like you’d like them the most, just to avoid any disappointment.

March 14, 2021
    Wisconsin, United States

Great for trying to be healthy!

Wanted to be healthy so saw an ad for this company and took the plunge. There's tons of whole fruits and veggies in the cup so you know what you're getting! Unfortunately they are a little pricey and I don't have much disposable income so I'm only able to use this service with discount codes and I'll probably have to stop once I'm not able to do that anymore. Overall, the variety of flavors is great and you can choose a plan that works whether you want more or less.

March 13, 2021

Delicious smoothies

I’ve tried many flavours and really like the Pinalada and Liquid Gold! They do a good job of portioning the fruits so it fits my ninja bullet smoothie cup perfectly. I’ve also tried their meal cups but these were hit and miss; some of the cups came not even half full so it really isn’t worth it.

March 12, 2021

Best Smoothies and OatS ever

I have tried almost every smoothie and have tried all the over night oats I get 7 smoothies and 5 oats delivered weekly . My mornings are crazy between getting my son ready for school and getting to work on time . I used to always skip breakfast since my main concern was getting everything my son needed now I can get him off to school blend a smoothie and drink it on the way to work and then on break have my over night oats and I feel amazing all day. I've actually lost 15 lbs just by adding this to my daily routine since I'm not snacking on things through the day . I mix my smoothies and oats with unsweetened vanilla soy milk and they are delicious

March 12, 2021

Good

These are an easy and nutritious breakfast. They help you get a good start on your day or help you gain energy back after a workout. Will order again.

March 06, 2021
    Saskatchewan, Canada

A quick and tasty smoothie

We use these as a mid day snack or breakfast on the go. They have all been very tasty. Some more than others, but the ones we tried were good. Some of my favourites so far have been matcha maker and rise & chai. They are so easy to make. Just take them out of the freezer and throw them in the blender. I add a scoop of protein powder as well. I would highly recommend Revive smoothies!

0.5/5

March 05, 2021
    Massachusetts, United States

TERRIBLE COMPANY

They are money hungry business who love to steal money from people!!! The food is so bad it taste like they came out of the can!! I just entered my information to try out and they ended up charging me almost $60 3 days later!!! And they love to put tramps, every time you try to cancel the subscription they tell you to go to your account and when you go to your account it says if you want to cancel you need to email them!!! Guess what?? I emailed them and they are yet to respond to my email and when you go to their “frequently asked question” rest assured they make it clear that once your payment has gone through, there is nothing that can be done because they do not do refunds. Terrible terrible company, I would not recommend this scam!!! Terrible tasting food & don’t even get me started with the small portions they put in the nasty cup.

March 04, 2021
    Alabama, United States

Best smoothies ever.

My order was messed up but the customer service was willing to do their best to make me satisfied and that they did!!!. I've loved them all do far. the pink dragon is amazing!

March 03, 2021
    New Jersey, United States

These are perfect everyday breakfasts

I’ve been using these smoothies as my staple breakfast for months now and I absolutely love them. After a work out and freshening up, making these smoothies are so easy. They’re also so tasty and so many different choices to choose from. So each day it’s a new variety so I can never get bored. I just add almond milk, blend and drink on the go. It’s such a time efficient and filling breakfast.

March 03, 2021
    Illinois, United States

Worth checking out!

Revive Superfoods has many great varieties to choose from when it comes to their smoothies and super-meals. With lots of little add ins you wouldn't necessarily think to have on hand at home, the pre-packaged cups are healthy while still being super convenient and easy to make.

I know you pay for the convenience, but I think the pricing is a little high. However, I know compared to similar companies out there their prices are actually pretty good.

Customer service leaves something to be desired and their platform can be tricky to navigate sometimes, but all in all they come through in the end.