2.6/5
Revive Superfoods Smoothie Reviews
#19 in Smoothie

February 19, 2020

Worse Products! Horrible company!

I keep coughing after I drinking very time and I want to cancel my subscription but won’t let me they don’t deliver to your door (condo and concierge might NOT call you the same day usually after 2 days) and it’s been three times I need to trash the full box my money wasted and I emailed them few times asking for cancel subscription but no reply NEVER WILL JOIN ANYTHING SIMILAR

2.3/5

February 18, 2020

Just meh..nothing special

I thought that these smoothies would be a great for breakfast however i was really disappointed in them. I do like that they are already pre-prepared for you so you literally just have to add liquid blend and go, they also give you a nice size stainless steel straw which I liked, lastly I also liked that they give you a coupon code so you can try your 1st batch at a discounted price.

Now the bad, I really didn't like the taste of these smoothies, they taste kind of bland and I also don't like the way they blend. I also find that you have to add way more liquid if you don't like it to be frozen yogurt consistency which means that you end up with enough smoothie for two people. Lastly I think it is just very expensive, you could most likely make these smoothies at home for lot less.

Great customer service

I had a problem with my order and one of the customer service representatives not only refunded me but gave me free cups for my next order 😭❤️ Amazing and mkay helpful service.

DELICIOUSSSSS

Best tasting healthy smoothies out there. So nutritional and delicious I can’t have enough. My fav is the hint of mint!! Highly recommend to anyone!!!

February 14, 2020

The most delicious smoothies ever.

Honestly, I’m not one to take time to eat healthy - This company has made it SO easy for me to put veggies and fruits in my system while actually enjoying the taste.

February 12, 2020
    Pennsylvania, United States

They are a scam with horrible customer service

I decided to try the product. It was OK, I liked it. I did not realize that I had signed up for a subscription so after the second-order arrived I contacted them to cancel. The next month I received an order and I was charged. I refused the order and contacted my credit card to dispute charges. I contacted them again to cancel my subscription and they said a supervisor would call me. They said they would cancel. No one called. I received an invoice today that I will receive a new shipment tomorrow. I did a chat and logged in this time to cancel. I'm canceling my credit card to avoid continuing charges.

1.7/5

February 11, 2020

Deceptive practices

I had really enjoyed Revive Organics — now Revive Superfoods, but recently they changed the product in the name of “supercharging” it. Sadly, the changes seem to be another example of green-washing. They have removed hazelnuts and replaced with hazelnut flavour. They have swapped out the cacao in the Blue Cacao smoothie and replaced it with cocoa ... false advertising. At least they’ve changed the name of Berry Blu since there are no longer any berries in it. Worst of all, though, is that they delete any negative comments off of their Facebook page. Shady.

January 14, 2020

Dishonest company! Terrible service

This company is shady, to say the very least. I saw an Instagram ad about them and ordered them without looking at reviews, mistake #1.

I got an email saying I would be getting a tracking number once it shipped, and I never did so I went to their website and it was down. As in their website was shut down. I noticed a lot of people with the same experience were commenting on their posts, and I commented too as well as DM’d them my concerns. They just replied with “we’re back on!” As in they’re back on the website but I went to look and it was still shut down. They did not acknowledge nor address my concerns at all.

I went back on their Instagram posts and noticed they removed all the bad comments. That’s why people keep ordering, because they don’t see any negative comments on their posts! It’s absolute crap and dishonest. Do not order from them!

0.5/5

January 05, 2020

Terrible customer service...stay away!!!

This company is terrible! I was one day late cancelling my subscription as I am headed out of town. They will not cancel/refund my $140 plus dollars!!!! The delivery is still over a week away so there should be plenty of time to cancel.
    They are willing to let the food sit on my doorstep and rot! Customer service is horrible, and the smoothies are nothing special.
    DO NOT order from this company.

0.7/5

December 30, 2019
    California, United States

Save yourself the headache

I strongly advise anyone interested to go with another smoothie company. I tried them based off one of the ads on Instagram and now regret it. There was only 4 hours between the time I got my first box and when I was charged for my second box. I tried the smoothies the morning after I received them and was not pleased. They tasted freezer burnt. I then realized that they had already charged me for another box. I contacted customer service immediately to cancel and they said there is no way to cancel or refund me for the second box. This baffled me because the second box wasn’t set to ship for a whole week. There is no phone number to get a hold of them. My emails were being ignored. When I did get a response, it was a copied and pasted email that I had already received. My frustration continued to build over the 6 days I was trying to get in contact with them. Not once did anyone apologize or offer a solution to the problem. It was the worst customer service I had dealt with in years. They have completely stopped responding to my emails regarding this. The second box they were unable to stop arrived yesterday (2 days late). There was no ice in the box like there was supposed to be so all of the fruit was melted and smelled foul. Just disappointment after disappointment. There are other companies out there that do the same thing. Try one of them, if not only for Revive’s horrible customer service, but the smoothies aren’t worth the price either.