Revive Superfoods Smoothie Reviews
#1 in Smoothie

Massachusetts, United States

Yummy and Healthy

I love the revive foods smoothies, oats and supermeals. It definitely makes eating healthy easier and i would never on my own choose these combination of ingredients to add to a smoothie etc. Its also convenient, they all come in handy cups. Obviously some flavors taster better than others but thats with anything.

Quick, delicious, easy.

love these. Full price they are a bit expensive but using the discounts you get a great deal and delicious smoothies (and oat Bowles, the banana one is the greatest!) I like to mix mine with almond milk or coconut water, and add instant coffee in the chocolate ones for some extra caffeine and taste!

June 03, 2020

So great would highly recommend

Revive does a great job of planing your smoothies for you so you don’t have to worry if those two ingredients will taste good together. There are so many options that everyone can find their new fave smoothie. Shipping is fast and effective as well

2.0/5

June 03, 2020

Good smoothies, very over priced. Still never got my straws they promised. Customer service is horrible. If they weren’t so expensive I’d maybe still order here and there

Berry Blu

Love this product. My daughter and I love sharing our morning smoothie. As all of the flavours are amazing our favourite it the Berry Blu. I will continue to buy this :).
    Each month we are excited when we see the box on the porch.

Yummy Smoothies for Weight loss

Love all the smoothies I’ve tried so far for the most part! Incorporating these smoothies into my diet and exercise routine to lose weight for my wedding and has been working really well so far!

June 03, 2020

Between late night nursing sessions and the stress of every day life, I wanted a break from thinking about what to eat. These smoothies have made my life easier and more balanced. I’ll order again for sure!

June 03, 2020

The smoothies taste delicious and there are so many to choose from. They have smoothies to suit everyone and they each contain healthy ingredients that I would never think to add. They’re quick and healthy, perfect start to my day.

June 02, 2020

Better then booster juice

I hate breakfast, so this is my easy go to fix in the mornings. Flavors are so good! And they are better then booster juice as these add veggies and are all organic!

June 02, 2020

Amazing Smoothies!!

Smoothies have great flavour and are so easy to make!! I will definitely order from Revive again! Hazy Coco was my favourite flavour, I would highly recommend this one!