Revive Superfoods Smoothie Reviews
#1 in Smoothie

June 30, 2020
    Pennsylvania, United States

You have to try Revive!

Revive uses quality ingredients for an amazing taste! Easy, simple, fast and convenient way to get some major nutrition! Bonus- you use the cup the ingredients come in, to drink out of!

June 30, 2020

Recommending to all my friends!

I love all the smoothies! I use oat milk with my smoothies, and they’re delicious with it. I tend to be picky with smoothies/juices, and I was worried they wouldn’t be up to par.. but I was wrong! They have the perfect balance of sweetness, and I look forward to my daily smoothie more than I do my daily coffee! On top of that, it’s just soo convenient. I can’t stop raving about this to my friends. My favourites are Morning Mocha, Liquid Gold, and Strawberry Zen.

Absolutely delicious.

These are absolutely amazing. so healthy and delicious. my kids love them too. we look forward to our monthly arrivals. The mint is my fave and the kids love the strawberry zen my favourite part is they have no idea there is veggies in it!

New Jersey, United States

Can't pick a favorite!

I have not had one that I didn't like yet! One of the Super Meals I made into a soup!! Very good! My 4 year old is finally getting some vegetables in, which is great, but.... Now it means I have to share!

United States

So fresh and filling!

I purchased only a couple smoothies, thinking I would benefit from the oatmeal and meals more. First thing I tried was the Strawberry cream smoothie and was hooked! So good and refreshing. Easy to make and low in calories! Liquid gold is the best!

June 29, 2020

Love my super food smoothies!

Very tasty and a great start to my day! Give me the energy I need to get through the day. I definitely recommend at least trying the revive smoothies.

June 29, 2020

I definitely would recommend these smoothies!

I haven’t had a product yet that I haven’t liked. Strawberry coconut cream is my favorite though! I really like Liquid Gold and Morning Mocha too! I do added a bit extra protein powder in them though to fit with my meal plan.

Colorado, United States

Love these smoothies!

I have tried both Daily Harvest & Revive, and I think I will continue purchasing smoothies from Revive because they are at a much better price point. I wish some of the smoothies were a little higher calorie, but I make them with Oat Milk to add protein and calories.

June 29, 2020

Perfect level of natural sweetness

I do have a sweet tooth, so I was concerned that this smoothie could taste bitter; however, it had the perfect level of sweetness for a smoothie!

Tips:
    I added unsweetened coconut milk to this smoothie and it was divine! If you like it even sweeter, you can add sweetened coconut/almond milk.

Texas, United States

Love it

I love how affordable they are. This company always has promotions. Its so convenient to have a healthy meal option delivered right to your door for a great price.