Revive Superfoods Smoothie Reviews
#1 in Smoothie

North Carolina, United States

Yum

Yum so fresh and clean tasting. Fruit super fresh. Could eat one of these every morning. My daughter wants more açaí bowels. So easy. You don’t even need a blender. Just take it out of the freezer and put it in the fridge overnight. Enjoy in the morning

Açai bowl

I got the açai bowl so good love it when it’s still a bit frozen the best bowl ever. Wish it has more product in it though but it was still pretty tasting and was such a nice frozen treat loved it

Kentucky, United States

Love them

I really like the convenience of the smoothies and packaging. One of my cups arrived damaged/unsealed And the customer service was quick to respond and give me credit. Most of the flavors have been great but a few were sort of bland. Would order again

July 08, 2020

I would definitely buy this product again - so refreshing

I've always been a little skeptical about smoothies with ingredients I don't usually use but this was a surprise! It was a wonderful indulgence in the morning but still felt super healthy. It filled me right up !

Kentucky, United States

So easy and convenient

I’m currently 8.5 months pregnant and super lazy I love the convenience of these plus how nutritious these smoothies are. My 2 year old also approves.

BEST SMOOTHIES OUT THERE

I would recommend these smoothies to anyone. They are so convenient and easy to make . Within 3-4 minutes you have a delicious smoothie in your cup. Also my kids absolutely love them.

Rhode Island, United States

So yummy

I loved this smoothies! Great value and so delicious! I love that I don’t have to worry about food going old and they are so Easy! You just add your liquid and blend. I love it. Even my kids have enjoyed them.

New York, United States

Surprised

Just got my order in today and was already in a rush to try it out. I’m really impressed on the taste! The ginger and turmeric give it a kick! Can’t wait to try out their other flavors. I like how the cups are reusable and they give you a free metal straw on your first purchase. 😊

Illinois, United States

Quick and Good

These are awesome - I just love how I can reuse the cup and go. They taste amazing and so healthy! My husband is enjoying them too - he's loosing weight with them and feeling amazing.

July 07, 2020

Great if you are calorie tracking!

keeping in mind that the measurements in each cup won't be EXACTLY as indicated, having a quick & easy, delish meal option thats already got my macros highlighted is a real life saver when I don't have the time to portion out everything for a smoothie! If I know I need a bit more Vitamin A that day or calcium, I can even pick the smoothie to match my needs! Feel a bit wasteful with the large box it comes in and containers - that is my one primary drawback.