Revive Superfoods Smoothie Reviews
#1 in Smoothie

North Carolina, United States

Best smoothies I've had .

These are by far the best quality fruits and veggies I've had. With 4 kids at home it easy and fast to make i will be continuing to order. Great for me and my kids love them too

Awesome

Really loved these smoothies. Made it super easy to get the nutrients I need. Couldn't even taste the veggies. Highly reccomend! Definitely will purchase again.

Will be ordering again!

I really enjoyed the first box I received from Revive. I got a mix of the overnight oats and supermeals and was happy with every item I ordered. They were all packed with flavour and incredibly easy to prepare. They have an excellent referral program and I’ve been able to earn money off on my next order!

June 30, 2020

Great price, great quality!

I am not one to purchase things online, especially a food service, but I'm SO IMPRESSED! My partner and I make smoothies sometimes in lieu of dessert, but not in the habit enough to always have ingredients on hand.

We decided to give it a go after seeing their 50% off advertisements, and I'm so glad we did! The whole experience from starting the order to unpacking the smoothie cups was headache free.

I've tried the Strawberry Zen and Grass is Greener so far, and they are such great consistency and so simple to make!

Highly recommend, especially if you're weening someone off of artificial sweets.

United States

Packed with nutrients!

I’ve tried the Clean and Green smoothie so far, and it’s so yummy. I added a banana to it also, which made it a little more sweet. I can’t wait to try the other flavors!

June 30, 2020

Simple, delicious and very convenient!!

These are so simple and easy to use, really delicious and help with having a balanced diet daily. Love them!! Great variety of flavour. I add unsweetened vanilla almond milk to all of mine.

June 30, 2020

delicious! healthy! high protein! low calorie! easy!

<3 in love
    delicious! healthy! high protein! low calorie! easy to use!
    it's going to be my go to breakfast or pre/pos workout snack!
    and the packaging is so cute!

Pennsylvania, United States

You have to try Revive!

Revive uses quality ingredients for an amazing taste! Easy, simple, fast and convenient way to get some major nutrition! Bonus- you use the cup the ingredients come in, to drink out of!

June 30, 2020

Recommending to all my friends!

I love all the smoothies! I use oat milk with my smoothies, and they’re delicious with it. I tend to be picky with smoothies/juices, and I was worried they wouldn’t be up to par.. but I was wrong! They have the perfect balance of sweetness, and I look forward to my daily smoothie more than I do my daily coffee! On top of that, it’s just soo convenient. I can’t stop raving about this to my friends. My favourites are Morning Mocha, Liquid Gold, and Strawberry Zen.

June 29, 2020

Absolutely delicious.

These are absolutely amazing. so healthy and delicious. my kids love them too. we look forward to our monthly arrivals. The mint is my fave and the kids love the strawberry zen my favourite part is they have no idea there is veggies in it!