Revive Superfoods Smoothie Reviews
#1 in Smoothie
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

Sooo Gooood!!!

So quick and easy tastes amazing keeps me satisfied and feeling full. Not to sweety and gives me an energy boost too.
    Love the packaging makes itveasy to have a meal on the go

Pennsylvania, United States

Delicious and easy!

Quick, easy and delicious. Literally 3 steps: pull from freezer, add liquid (I use oat milk) and blend. Ingredients are clearly listed which is helpful for allergies.

South Carolina, United States

So easy and SO good!

I always had good intentions of making smoothies but it was always so tedious! These Revive smoothies are the perfect answer. They come to me completely ready to be mixed! Just add my liquid, almond milk for me, blend and done! Love them!

Obsessed with these

Love these smoothies and so do my kids.
    Must have for the mornings.
    I love that the ingredients used are organic and dairy and gluten free that’s really important for us !!!

United States

Home cook meals in a cup

I Took the bean and Baja super meal for lunch, but it was my first time didn’t know if I was going to like it so I took extra lunch just in case, it turned out to be delicious, Since then I’ve been reading this company to all my friends and family.

Love them!

I buy half oats and half super meals. I get 24 a month and a I put the super meals in the freezer at work and have one each day. I take the oats out the night before and grab it on the way out the door. Throw in a shake at work too and there’s your whole day. Just need to make dinners. I have liked all that I have tried!!

Texas, United States

Great, simple healthy eating

I love these meals. Thy are fast, fresh and healthy! They have helpes me reach my weight and health goals. I can't ask for more than that in a product.

Easiest Breakfast!

So happy to have found this product!! The smoothies are super delicious and love the flavour combos! Things I would not have added for myself! My husband and I have one every morning! So easy and quick with busy lives!

New York, United States

Easy and filling!

I buy the smoothies. A little disappointed by the amount of product, but mixed with vanilla yogurt they make a great tasting and long lasting smoothie.

Game Changer

Love this product! Makes our morning rush routine so much easier when I don’t have to argue with my pre-teen what is going in our morning smoothies - already done ✅ no discussions required.
    Filling and perfect amount to substation your hunger until snack or lunch time.
    Delicious variations, worth every nickel spent!