Revive Superfoods Smoothie Reviews
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

July 13, 2020
    Illinois, United States

Quick and taste great!

I have been ordering these for 2 months now and I love them! There has hardly been a flavor I didn’t like and they are so so quick and easy to make when I’m on the run for work. I’ve been trying to eat healthier and the ingredients in them all are great. I also add multivitamin powder to them every day to get a really healthy start to my day! Highly recommend.

July 13, 2020
    New York, United States

Yum

These smoothies are delicious and I cannot believe how healthy they are too!!! My favorite flavors are pumpkin, Coconut, Chai, Strawberry and Açaí. Yum!

Love these smoothies

I love how good these taste and all of the nutrients they are packed with! Great buy. Mixed most of mine with half orange juice and half almond milk!! Use my code for 55% off SIM1209570

Texas, United States

Worth every penny! Amazing combos!

I have tried another subscription service and this Revive is by far superior! I LOVE these smoothie combos! They have a great variety that I absolutely love!

Florida, United States

Definitely I would buy this product again. I love it. 👌👌👌

Highly recommend!! I definitely buy this product again and again, I'm in love with all the flavors,I'm so glad that I can make my smoothie every day, that take me only 2 minutes to be ready and delicious

Delicious! Worth the $$

Delicious! So many flavors to choose from. I am in love with the smoothies. It is great to have a different flavor of smoothie every morning depending on what you are in the mood for. I highly recommend!

Colorado, United States

Very yummy!

Very yummy! I love the acai bowls so much. All the smoothies have tasted good. I am extremely happy with my purchase! They are so easy to make and taste good.

Best smoothies!

I've been getting these smoothies for a few months and I am in love! They are so tasty and easy. My family loves them too espically my little boys 😊 it's is definitely worth the money there is so much in each smoothie!

Tasty!

These smoothies and bowls are absolutely wonderful. It’s such an easy way to get in a healthy breakfast and not have to spend so much time doing so! I am definitely upgrading my plan!

Illinois, United States

Love it

I moved to Chicago from Santa Monica and am still not used to walking more than 10 feet before coming across a green smoothie.

I ordered 24 on my first order, to try things out and I can’t say there’s been a bad one in the bunch. These are real smoothies, not just berry purée and a bunch of sherbet or fro yo calling itself a health drink

I’m a private chef. I can easily whip up a basic mix and doctor it up enough to not get sick of it daily but what makes these worth it to me is the fact that they’re all full of various great ingredients and to replicate it at home wouldn’t be something anyone is going to stick to every day

They’re not sugary at all. They taste like fruit. I’ve only ever used Flax milk with them, but I recently bought the vanilla flavored one that’s slightly sweetened to put in these and it’s fantastic. Even the plain unsweetened flax milk makes a great smoothie despite not adding any flavor to it (a good thing, I think) but the blends of fruit and veggies are so good that they can tolerate a little kick of sugar if the mood strikes.

I do recommend that you blend them longer than you think you have to. I didn’t read the manual on a very high powered blender I had just bought and wasn’t aware that it would program itself to stop when it felt the time was right. It didn’t take much time at all but the two I made that night were definitely denser than they are now that my blender whips it around a good while. My friend and I still liked them despite my user error but now they’re perfect