Revive Superfoods Smoothie Reviews
#1 in Smoothie

Ohio, United States

Great easy breakfast!

These are great prepackaged smoothies! I wish some of them were just a twinge sweeter but I have a sweet tooth and they're supposed to be healthy so I understand not loading them with sugar. All of the smoothies I've tried so far have been filling and a nice morning meal. So far my favorite is the morning mocha. I love that it comes with a straw and you use the container it comes in to drink out of so there's less dishes. They are a little pricey without any discounts, but the rewards system gives plenty of opportunity to help reduce the cost.

I love the acai bowls

The acai bowls are great and you can also make protein shakes with them. They also have really great deals available. Make sure you will be home when it is delivered.

Delicious smoothies

I started my smoothie journey a month ago. I am now on my third order of them. So far I tasted almost all the flavors and they have all tasted pretty good. The pumpkin chill and strawberry zen are my favorite flavors.It is a bit pricey for them but worth it.

Updated On: July 02, 2020

They are also simple and easy to make. Just open lid throw contents in blender with almond milk and reuse the container as a cup they also provide you with a metal straw to use.

Pennsylvania, United States

Easy, Yummy & Totally Worth It

It is nice to know EXACTLY what you're eating. The cup is super convenient. I can't say enough about the flavor and variety of the shakes! You can get 50% off your first order which makes your first order a STEAL. You can earn substantial discounts off of upcoming orders which makes it affordable. Then eventually when you pay full price, it isn't cheap but it is for certain fair. I'll be a long term customer!

Virginia, United States

I have bought this more than once

I didn’t care for the overnight oats but the smoothies are all fabulous. My favorite is the Hazy Coco and the Rise and Chai. Morning Mocha is great for coffee lovers.

The smoothies are great!

The smoothies are great. The oats are very filling. Super Açai bowls are a delicious breakfast. The SuperMeals are ideal for lunch or dinner and the prep is fast and healthy if you stick to a dry pan (no oil) or add water for a quicker result.

July 01, 2020

I would buy this product again and again

Love them all! I wasn't much of a breakfast person before finding Revive Superfoods. Now it's the best way to start my day. Highly recommend making this a staple. An easy way to get in those fruits and veggies!

Texas, United States

Love Revive Super foods!!

Love the smoothies and bowls so much! Way better quality and value then the company i previously ordered from! I will continue to order my weekly boxes!

Florida, United States

Awesome smoothies

Very convenient and awesome flavors. Great variety too and taste amazing. They come frozen and are shipped in dry ice. They were still frozen when i received them.

Convenient, tasty and AWESOME

I found this on a Facebook ad and it caught me hook, line and sinker !

I purchased a 24-pack and the website was easy to use on my mobile phone. I loved how transparent they are with their ingredients so I knew everything that was going in my drink.

Shipping was free which is AMAZING for Canada

So far I’ve had Pink Dragon and Morning Mocha. Pink Dragon has my heart, I just added water and WOW so tasty and fruity and good for me!

It’s great for my health routine and I’m eager to buy more !