Revive Superfoods Smoothie Reviews
#1 in Smoothie
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

Mostly good flavours

The flavours are amazing for the most part. I personally didn't like clean and green due to it tasting like zucchini, grass, and bitter honeydew. My throat was also stinging afterwards. I love the Morning Mocha, hazy coco, strawberry zen, and blue cacao.

New York, United States

Pretty Great!

I really like that I can just add a liquid and blend to the smoothies.

I've noticed, however, a majority of mine are super frozen, and I have to add more liquid, which makes the smoothie more than the cup amount. The bananas are frozen on the brownish side. I'm not too fond of that, but it works in the end since there are many more vitamins/nutrients I wouldn't have had otherwise.

What I really like is their rewards program. It definitely entices you to purchase more. I do wish there were more choices outside of smoothies though.

California, United States

Best smoothies..YUM😋

Best smoothies and a great way to add more veggies in my diet. Great flavors and will definitely continue ordering. Its easy to earn points for discounts on future orders.

Favourite smoothies

Favourite smoothies! I've been drinking smoothies every day for years and these are perfect for when I'm feeling to lazy to put a decent one together. So convenient and super quick to make. Great variety of flavours and perfect portion sizes.

Illinois, United States

Quick and taste great!

I have been ordering these for 2 months now and I love them! There has hardly been a flavor I didn’t like and they are so so quick and easy to make when I’m on the run for work. I’ve been trying to eat healthier and the ingredients in them all are great. I also add multivitamin powder to them every day to get a really healthy start to my day! Highly recommend.

New York, United States

Yum

These smoothies are delicious and I cannot believe how healthy they are too!!! My favorite flavors are pumpkin, Coconut, Chai, Strawberry and Açaí. Yum!

Love these smoothies

I love how good these taste and all of the nutrients they are packed with! Great buy. Mixed most of mine with half orange juice and half almond milk!! Use my code for 55% off SIM1209570

Texas, United States

Worth every penny! Amazing combos!

I have tried another subscription service and this Revive is by far superior! I LOVE these smoothie combos! They have a great variety that I absolutely love!

Florida, United States

Definitely I would buy this product again. I love it. 👌👌👌

Highly recommend!! I definitely buy this product again and again, I'm in love with all the flavors,I'm so glad that I can make my smoothie every day, that take me only 2 minutes to be ready and delicious

Delicious! Worth the $$

Delicious! So many flavors to choose from. I am in love with the smoothies. It is great to have a different flavor of smoothie every morning depending on what you are in the mood for. I highly recommend!