Revive Superfoods Smoothie Reviews
#1 in Smoothie
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

Utah, United States

Easy on the go for the new year!

Love these they really allow simple straight forward eating clean! Nutritious for the whole family! Once you get a box you’ll keep wanting more! All the flavors have been Devine I didn’t not like any of them!

LOVE!

I am on my 5th (I believe) box and I absolutely love this service. It’s so easy to use, conveniently delivered to your door and the products are amazing. I’ve tried almost all the smoothies, and I’m quite impressed with what is offered. Highly recommend!

Saskatchewan, Canada

I would buy this product again and again!

Revive smoothie are quick and easy! Perfect for the busy mom life! Super healthy and nutritious. I love the taste and how handy they are to jusy grab, mix, and go! Highly recommend!

January 21, 2021
    New York, United States

Tasty pleasantly tart smoothie

The Acai Twist smoothie was wonderful. I used coconut water as suggested and it had a fruity clean slightly tart flavor. Acai is a powerful antioxidant..Very easy to prepare by filling with liquid of choice and blending in blender! All natural ingredients including:
    Banana
    Chia Seeds
    Flax Seeds

January 20, 2021

Delicious convenience

I love the concept for this! I’m always a little lazy to get everything to make a good smoothie or I actually buy the stuff, use it once, then the rest goes to waste.
    It can be pricy if you don’t have a discount code but it’s worth it in my opinion!
    Also love the flavours for both smoothies and overnight oats!

January 19, 2021

Definitely would repurchase and does make my life a lot easi

As my work start at 7 am in the morning, I always struggle to find good breakfast options that are light but still health and fulfilling enough for my busy morning. The portion of the smoothies is perfect for me. enough to keep me energized until lunch and easy to finish in the morning. The easy preparation is another big plus for me as it only takes a minute to prepare.

January 19, 2021

Love the taste and convenience of them!

These smoothies make my morning routine so easy! The only thing I have to think about is what flavour I’m going to have! Breakfast has never been more convenient. 10/10 would recommend these!

Yummy

These smoothies are amazing. Not only do they come with fruits and veggies and seeds that u can’t get all year round, they come right to your door.
    I love them and highly recommend them 😊

January 17, 2021
    United States

Don’t hesitate to buy, it’s worth every penny!

Ladies and gents, I’m an actual subscriber. I’ve subscribed to many skincare and makeup boxes but this is the only healthy subscription box other than daily harvest that I’ve tried. This is HANDS DOWN THE BEST SMOOTHIES IVE EVER TASTED! Thse taste like cookies and desserts to me. I referred 7 people so far in my family and friends and they ALL love them! If you would like to help me, help you by using my promo/discount code below you’ll get 55% off! Trust me, it’s worth it.

BOY1991060

January 16, 2021

Definitely worth it!!

I was skeptical about a smoothie subscription box at first, and I am so glad I finally took the plunge! The shakes are delicious and so easy to prepare. I use these as a meal replacement and they keep me full for hours. The kids would rather have a shake for dessert than treats!